256Re: [justpeaceinasia] URGENT: Northeast Asian civil society statement on North Korean nuclear testing

  • 이재영
    Oct 17, 2006

      Dear Bobby

      Good to hear from you.
      Thank you for your support in solidarity for peace in Asia.
      I hope the situation does get worse here and your homeland.

      For peace of all....

      샬롬 (Shalom)
      이재영 (Jae Young Lee)

      평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Director)