224CJPA Ideology

    Jul 16, 2006
      Friends:  I have attached a draft of an ideology paper that can help us better plan and coordinate regional initiatives.  This is just a draft.  Please read it over and make any observations.  I will try to incorporate your ideas so that we can develop an ideology which is most useful and applicable to our efforts.

      We often look at saints and heroes and think, "I so admire who they are, but I could never do what they do."
      Yet a legacy begins with a humble act. A simple invitation opens the portal into a new universe. God makes those invitations to us all of the time. Whether we choose to walk through that portal determines our destiny.  - David Batstone