      Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:05:44 +0530
      From: "Dr. Darshanpal RDF" <darshanpalrdf@...>
      To: "aiprf_Darshan Pal" <darshanpal1@...>
      Subject: The Picture Speaks For Itself

      Please scroll down....

      --
      Love,

      Vijayan MJ

      "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - JOSEPH BRODSKY

      Thank you
      With Greetings
      Yours
      Dr. Darshan Pal
      Vice President, Revolutionary Democratic Front (RDF)
      116, Sewak Colony, Patiala, Punjab (India)
      Tel:+919417269294, +91-175-2206994

      Dalit Study Circle, A unit of Dalit Mukti Morcha, Chhattisgarh
      Creation of a casteless and peaceful society is indeed the first step towards just, egalitarian, and harmonious society. A society of equals, neither unequal nor more-equals, beyond the strings of caste, class, gender, race, etc. Otherwise it leads to social oppression, political exploitation, economic deprivation, cultural domination, gender discrimination, class isolation, deliberate exclusion. LetsÂ’ believe in a society beyond this. Dalit Mukti Morcha is a mass based Dalit Organisation in Chhattisgarh. For further information on DMM, write to dalitmuktimorcha@...