16Re: [justpeaceinasia] An article on Conflict transformation in Sri Lanka.

  • borey nget
    Aug 19, 2004
      Dear jerom it is good idea that you have created a file on transformation of ....and i would say thank to you on the way that you want my idea and suggestions of this article. i think i have no ideas or any suggestions to this without understanding. it is up to you if you think that it is good. maybe i need to know more informations this file.
                best wish, your regard borey.

      Jerome <jerome_cham@...> wrote:
      Dear Friends,

      Today I have created a file on Transformation of Ethnic conflict and
      the role of Ecumenical movements in Sri Lanka on our yahoo group.
      The article has written by me and hoping that it will be useful for
      our future justpeace activities. Also you would be appriciated if
      you could send your suggestions and comments on the article.

      Wishing all the best for your succesful works on justice and peace.

      Jerome.