  • nhek sophearith
    Jul 21, 2005
      Hello Goldy

      I have same question could you help me some . they has
      workship talk about social
      issue and i didn't know more about this word "
      Ecumenical "

      can you explain to me plesae i hope you are understood
      more than me ,

      I hope you are improve too much with your business and
      happiness with your family

      Please send my regards to your family and all of your

      take care

      Warm regards ,Phearith

      === message truncated ===