RAW VIDE - 72-year-old great grandma TASERED by TX Officer

  • David Melton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009

      --- On Sun, 6/14/09, mneal000@... <mneal000@...> wrote:

      From: mneal000@... <mneal000@...>
      Subject: [badpolice] RAW VIDE - 72blackcollegesanduniversities@yahoogroups.com, badpolice@yahoogroups.com, "from police oversight gp" <suelqq@...>, "OscarGrant 1st Police Victim 2009" <Justice4Oscar_GRANT@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 9:05 AM

      RAW FOOTAGE - ELDER TASERED BY TX LAW OFFICER FOR SPEEDING.  AT 72, THIS GREAT GRANDMOTHER IS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.
      http://my.nowpublic .com/strange/ 72-year-old- woman-tasered- kathryn-winkfein -tased-texas- police

      Austin, TX police officer Tasered a 72-year-old great grandmother on a traffic stop.  To Taser an elder was a horrid thing to do.  He threatened to do it again, and I believe he would have.  He could have killed her with that Taser if she had been able to stand up again.

      No one gets too old or too young to be tasered by police in the USA.  The youngest victim I read about was only six years old, and I believe the child was Autistic.  Two 15-year-old children were tasered to death in Michigan within a month of each other this year.

      Police and their so-called "non-lethal" Taser toys are something!  I am glad the great grandmother lived.  Oftentimes, people who are Tasered do not die immediately, and many have lasting neurological damage.  I feel so sorry for her and her family and hope she will be OK a month from now.

      Care for Elders
      GOD BLESS OUR ELDERLY CITIZENS.
      SAVE THEM FROM THE POLICE!  AMEN.

      Mary Neal
      Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill