You didn't have to know Eric to be affected....

  • AnGela
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Unfortunately, Police brutality happens in every state and to a lot of
      people. I am sure most of you have seen the recent fire marshall
      shooting of the bipolar man on the news. Did you notice how their
      battle cry was that he said the word BOMB?! Funny how no one on the
      flight can confirm this. So they shot a man dead who had mental
      disabilities and decided the best way to get away with it is to say he
      had a bomb. WAY TO TOY WITH THE PUBLICS EMOTIONS AFTER 9/11. They knew
      if they threw that in there they would win the affection and loyalty of
      the public and get away with MURDER. So another man is dead and another
      Cop/Fire Marshall gets paid administrative leave for taking a life. Can
      someone explain the rationality here? This affects all of us people. We
      all are policed, we all travel and each and every one of us has the
      RIGHT to question authority. Do not stand idle while your fellow man
      gets beat down. Open your eyes and your mind because I can tell you
      that you don't want to wait until it happens to you.