Re: [justiceforeric] Cop brutality case subpoenas posted online

  • TV ONW
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
      Can I share these with others?

      Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalm 1:1

      Director of Pastors Against Injustice

      Pastor W.J.
      540-353-0690

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
        Yes and be very careful when you go to subpoena a cop on police brutality and file a complaint and get ready for court ,my son did this and 4 cop cars in different directions waiting for him and he had court ,the officer strausbaugh had his subpoena in his back seat for court the next day with my son Michael Edward Bell.he never made it to court because he died by the cop strausbaugh got the death penalty in handcuffs by strausbaugh that early morning.be very careful what you ask for and be ready for the out come.,do not ever be by yourself because you will become a target.