Cop brutality case subpoenas posted online

  • theoknock
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
      If you are suing for brutality/excessive force and you'd like to see how to subpoena a police officer, a police agency, a doctor/hospital, and/or jail, take a look at these subpoenas, which describe, very generally, what you should ask for:

    • TV ONW
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
        Can I share these with others?

        Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalm 1:1

        Director of Pastors Against Injustice

        Pastor W.J.
        540-353-0690

        If you are suing for brutality/excessive force and you'd like to see how to subpoena a police officer, a police agency, a doctor/hospital, and/or jail, take a look at these subpoenas, which describe, very generally, what you should ask for:

      • kim bell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
          Yes and be very careful when you go to subpoena a cop on police brutality and file a complaint and get ready for court ,my son did this and 4 cop cars in different directions waiting for him and he had court ,the officer strausbaugh had his subpoena in his back seat for court the next day with my son Michael Edward Bell.he never made it to court because he died by the cop strausbaugh got the death penalty in handcuffs by strausbaugh that early morning.be very careful what you ask for and be ready for the out come.,do not ever be by yourself because you will become a target.