202German policeman held for death of man he met on cannibal website

  • David Melton via Yahoo
    Dec 4, 2013
      German policeman held for death of man he met on cannibal website
      Yahoo!
      David Melton
      German policeman held for death of man he met on cannibal website
      A German policeman has been arrested after the chopped-up body of a man he met on a fetishist website for cannibalism was found buried in his garden, police in the eastern city of Dresden said on Friday. "The victim had been fantasizing about being killed and eaten by someone else since his youth," Dresden police chief Dieter Kroll told a news conference. The investigation recalled the case of Armin Meiwes, dubbed the "Cannibal of Rothenburg", who killed and ate a man who had advertised on the Internet for someone to kill him "and leave no trace".
      Read the full article

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.