187Good Samaritans Say Police Refused to Help Save Teen

  • David Melton via Yahoo!
    Aug 30 9:39 AM
      Good Samaritans Say Police Refused to Help Save Teen
      Yahoo!
      David Melton
      Good Samaritans Say Police Refused to Help Save Teen
      Watch the video Good Samaritans Say Police Refused to Help Save Teen on Yahoo! News . Police reports aren`t matching up with witness accounts in the fatal car crash that killed two teenagers and injured another. One pair of witnesses say they helped pull the surviving passenger from the burning car and when they asked for police assistance, they were denied.
      Read the full article

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.