186Judge Judy's Son Sues New York Sheriff - Yahoo! TV

  • dmelton321
    Aug 15, 2013
      Judge Judy's Son Sues New York Sheriff - Yahoo! TV
      Your friend dmelton321@... has shared a link with you.

      Judge Judy's Son Sues New York Sheriff - Yahoo! TV
      http://tv.yahoo.com/news/judge-judys-son-sues-york-sheriff-131700874.html
      District Attorney Adam Levy, who's the son of Judge Judy star Judith Sheindlin, is suing a local sheriff in New York for $5 million, claiming that the sheriff interfered in a child rape case.
      Read the full story

      This email was sent to you at the request of one of our users. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.