No activity in last 7 days
The Coalition for Justice and Accountability (CJA) formed in 2003 after the tragic death of Bich-Cau Thi Tran, who was shot and killed by a San Jose Police Officer as she stood in her kitchen with a Vietnamese vegetable peeler in her hand. CJA continues to advocate for justice for victims of police shootings, changes in police practices and changes in the justice system. The mission of CJA is to promote a safe and healthy environment free from violence by public authorities including law enforcement for Santa Clara County residents through community activism, advocacy, education and a demand for justice and accountability. For more information about CJA contact Richard Konda at 408-287-9710 or at email@example.com
- Criminal Justice
- Nov 7, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.