29lonely wife looking for more

  • Daysi
    Dec 8, 2008
      I'm in my forties and have spent the majority of my life unhappy and bored. I was one of those women who married their high school sweet heart straight out of school at a very young age without really knowing what else was out there.

      I've only been with one man and as much as I care about him I'm looking for more, looking for some passion and some fun

      I'm sure there are men in a similar situation as myself and right now I want something discreet chatting online is a good way to start

      you can reach me and view my pics here

      thanks