Finally getting married!

  • andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12 7:55 PM
      Damn, I was beginning to think that this would never happen. I'm 27 already and until 6 months ago I didn't even have a girlfriend, and hadn't had one for at least 2 years. Anyhow I got a tip from a friend to visit this site here http//www.datebywebcam.com/ho/ around 7 months ago. Just started up to have a bit of fun talking to girls on cam and such, but after meeting a few girls and hitting it off with one of them a short six months later I got down on bended knee and she said yes :). So guys or gals, honestly, if your looking for some fun, or something serious check this stuff out, works a charm. They also have a backup of the site here: http//www.datebywebcam.com/ay/
    • mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12 8:25 PM
        Damn, I was beginning to think that this would never happen. I'm 27 already and until 6 months ago I didn't even have a girlfriend, and hadn't had one for at least 2 years. Anyhow I got a tip from a friend to visit this site here http//www.datebywebcam.com/iy/ around 7 months ago. Just started up to have a bit of fun talking to girls on cam and such, but after meeting a few girls and hitting it off with one of them a short six months later I got down on bended knee and she said yes :). So guys or gals, honestly, if your looking for some fun, or something serious check this stuff out, works a charm. They also have a backup of the site here: http//www.datebywebcam.com/eq/