question about The News Quiz

  • matthewd770
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      First of all, since this is my first post, I just want to say thanks to everybody who's contributed to this group. I only recently started listening to JAM, and I love it. I had a question about available episodes of the News Quiz. I noticed that on the links page, only series 73-76 are available for download. Is there a way of getting previous series of The News Quiz? Thanks.