RE: [just-a-minute] [OT] The Unbelievable Truth

  • Greg @ Traralgon
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30 11:56 PM

      Hi Mark,

      When I try to taste your JAM Jar an authentication box comes up, asking for a username and password.  Perhaps I’m doomed to never know what secrets it holds!

      Greg

      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2013
        Go ahead and reply off list if you want. I tried both links you gave. The
        JAM forum won't let me search and says the forums are locked and I can't
        access them. The group archive gives me login information, but it doesn't
        work, regardless of what user names I try. I am sure I have the password
        right, but the "jam@..." confuses me. I think Yahoo is blocking out
        something which it thinks is an email address. I tried http only. I could
        use help here. I'm apparently not the only one having problems based on
        searching the archives. I have a private ftp server if that would help.

        --
        Have a good day,
        Tony Baechler
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2013
          Hi Greg. Login credentials are in theYahoo post archives and in the b9fx.com forum...

          Message 4 of 13 , May 1, 2013
            Mark
            You don't appear to have TUT-S10E05

            --
            Cheers

            Don   __o
                  \<,
            .....O/ O

            Message 5 of 13 , May 1, 2013
              Ooops. An upload failure.  I'll send it up the tubes now.
              Thanks for noticing!

              Regards
              Mark

              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2013
                Hi again.
                 You need to register at the forum to read posts.  This is to secure our posts.
                There is no "jam@" needed anywhere.
                The credentials archived in the Yahoo group archives is still valid. Our chairman is nicholas and the show started in 1967...

                Sorry to be obscure, but I don't want to keep broadcasting the login in a place Google can search.

                Cheers
                Mark

                Email me if pain persists.

                --
                Have a good day,
                Tony Baechler

                --

                Mark
                mark at 112Q dot com

              • Greg @ Traralgon
                Message 7 of 13 , May 2, 2013

                  Thanks Mark
                  Greg

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 2, 2013
                    Hi,

                    Actually, no, the original post to this group with the ftp information
                    doesn't work. It shows "jam@..." as the user and the full name of the
                    chairman as the password. Your post gave me an idea, so I did a Google
                    search and found it in a matter of seconds. Google apparently has no
                    problem indexing the JAM fan forum. For people having trouble, Google is
                    your friend. Also, it doesn't help when you broadcast the nylon.net archive
                    in your signature. All I did was the following Google search:

                    "nylon.net" password login jam

                    Thanks for the clues. There probably isn't much point in keeping it a
                    secret any longer. Anyway, after some trial and error, I got in with no
                    problem.