Re: [just-a-minute] The Unbelievable Truth & News Quiz Extra

  • Jeremy Keens
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17 4:57 PM

      Hi

      Why don't you just subscribe to the bbc Friday night podcast?

      Jeremy
      ______________________________

      Dr Jeremy Keens
      Program Co-ordinator, Biomedical Sciences
      School of Medical Sciences
      RMIT Bundoora

      (+61 3) 99257308

      CRICOS provider code 00122A
      http://www.rmit.edu.au/cellbio-anatomy/biomedical-science-ug

      On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Don Judge <don@...> wrote:

      Paul

      I have decided not to upload that unless there is a call for it.

      I guess I was one of the four so this reply can be taken as a call....  *:) happy

      --
      Cheers

      Don   __o
            \<,
      .....O/ O

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 17 6:55 PM

          Hi

          There doesn't seem to be that much music in the now show or news quiz. DID is edited

          Jeremy
          ______________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 17 7:16 PM
            The News Quiz has the "Take a listen to this" rounds.  I think some of the musical clues may have been cut in the past.

            Again, I'd need someone to confirm.

            The Now Show has definitely been edited before.  I've seen confirmation of this.

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 17 11:07 PM
              Thanks for TUT. I've never heard that series before. I suspect the
              reason why NQ isn't more popular is because it's easily available from
              other sources. I think it's also released as a weekly podcast. I'm not
              into NQ, but I have a bunch of them.

              On 4/17/2013 4:34 AM, Paul wrote:
              > I have uploaded the latest episodes of The Unbelievable Truth & News
              > Quiz Extra.
              >
              > I now have my SendSpace account back so downloads should be painless
              > and direct. Hopefully no more disruptions to service.
              >
              > Here are the folder links:
              >
              > The Unbelievable Truth - http://www.sendspace.com/folder/pffmam News
              > Quiz Extra - http://www.sendspace.com/folder/4lkauz
              >
              > Since the regular News Quiz show very rarely got above 4 downloads, I
              > have decided not to upload that unless there is a call for it.

              --
              Have a good day,
              Tony Baechler
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 20 1:43 PM
                Thanks Paul, much appreciated, as ever.

                --
                Cheers

                Don   __o
                      \<,
                .....O/ O

                I shall continue to upload both version in the next few weeks.