Re: Happy New JAM!

  • peterjaybird
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
      Happy New Year to all! A sincere thanks for sharing so many hours of listening pleasure, and the best for 2013.

      Pete

      --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, nylon <sirnylon@...> wrote:

      > While you in the northern hemisphere still languish in 2012, we more
      > advanced beings down here have already started 2013 with a fresh jar of JAM.
      >
      > And here to celebrate is *JAM-1971-12-07@098,S06E09=Flamboyancy-v2* found at
      >
      > http://nylon.net/up
      >
      > Hic!
      >
      > --
      >
      > Mark
      > mark@...
      > http://nylon.net

    • nylon
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
        And whom is this 'Midnight' you speak of?

        On 1 January 2013 18:38, James R Curry <scratchy@...> wrote:

        Thank you, Mark!

        Not too many drinks for me, tonight...  but I managed champagne at the stroke of Midnight.

        On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM, nylon <sirnylon@...> wrote:

        While you in the northern hemisphere still languish in 2012, we more advanced beings down here have already started 2013 with a fresh jar of JAM.

        And here to celebrate is JAM-1971-12-07@098,S06E09=Flamboyancy-v2 found at

        --
        James R Curry

        --

        Mark
      • Wayne Styles
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
          I just managed a "stroke"
          *&gt;:) devil
          And whom is this 'Midnight' you speak of?
          On 1 January 2013 18:38, James R Curry <scratchy@...> wrote:

          Thank you, Mark!

          Not too many drinks for me, tonight...  but I managed champagne at the stroke of Midnight.

          On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM, nylon <sirnylon@...> wrote:
          While you in the northern hemisphere still languish in 2012, we more advanced beings down here have already started 2013 with a fresh jar of JAM.

          And here to celebrate is JAM-1971-12-07@098,S06E09=Flamboyancy-v2 found at

          -- James R Curry

          --
          Mark
        • James R Curry
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
            I think Samantha may have been involved...

            I just managed a "stroke"
            *&gt;:) devil