Re: [just-a-minute] Happy New JAM!

  • James R Curry
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2012
      Thank you, Mark!

      Not too many drinks for me, tonight...  but I managed champagne at the stroke of Midnight.

      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM, nylon <sirnylon@...> wrote:

      While you in the northern hemisphere still languish in 2012, we more advanced beings down here have already started 2013 with a fresh jar of JAM.

      And here to celebrate is JAM-1971-12-07@098,S06E09=Flamboyancy-v2 found at

      --
      James R Curry
    • peterjaybird
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
        Happy New Year to all! A sincere thanks for sharing so many hours of listening pleasure, and the best for 2013.

        Pete

        --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, nylon <sirnylon@...> wrote:

        > While you in the northern hemisphere still languish in 2012, we more
        > advanced beings down here have already started 2013 with a fresh jar of JAM.
        >
        > And here to celebrate is *JAM-1971-12-07@098,S06E09=Flamboyancy-v2* found at
        >
        > http://nylon.net/up
        >
        > Hic!
        >
        > --
        >
        > Mark
        > mark@...
        > http://nylon.net

      • nylon

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
              I think Samantha may have been involved...

              I just managed a "stroke"
              *&gt;:) devil