Re: [just-a-minute] Re: Prizes!

  • Nathan Leonard
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      My girlfriend finds Brendan Fraser attractive, despite the fact that he looks like a hammerhead shark.

      What's worse is that she keeps pronouncing his surname "Frasier", and I'm a bit OCD so I can never let something like that go.  As a result, I often find myself in the strange position of correcting correcting my girlfriend about the way she pronounces the name of someone SHE fancies...

      I'm trying to think whether I have any unlikely crushes.  None spring to mind.

      On 3/30/07, Sarah Falk < minerva.moon@...> wrote:

      Oh, come, come. I myself been ridiculed about the guys I've thought
      were attrative too many times to question whom someone else thinks is
      gorgeous.

      --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Leonard"