Nicholas_Parsons-With_Great_Pleasure_2012-02-13.mp3

  • nylon net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2012
      Old Nick is interviewed (dunno by whom, where or why) about JAM and his life -  found on Usenet.

      Apologies if this has been spread on this list before.

      http://nylon.net/up/Nicholas_Parsons-With_Great_Pleasure_2012-02-13.mp3

      Mark
      Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
    • Espen Krømke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2012
        Great find Mark! I love to add some of this "extra material" to the JAM webstream, it adds to the variety of the stream, so thanks a lot.

        Speaking of the Jammer, we hit a new record last week with 40 listeners at the same time :) Not something a regular radio station would survive on, but it's cool nonetheless. It's a slow, but steady curve upwards.

        We got an AVERAGE listening time per listener of 4.5 hours though, and THAT is an amazing length, almost too long to believe.