The News Quiz Festive Special

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi All and A Happy New Year,

      I have uploaded this weeks Festive Special to -
      http://www.mediafire.com/?uw3g66gdgf116.

      Checking the Radio 4extra schedule there doesn't appear to be an extended
      version of this episode, which isn't surprising really as it's an already
      extended episode.

      OK. Enjoy the rest of your New Years Day.

      All The Best

      Paul

      --
      Madness takes its toll... Please have exact change
    • Jeremy Keens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        Hi

        Just listened (via podcast) to NYEve News Quiz - it was a VERY special - a pantomime. The plot sent Sandi & Andi on a quest which involved meeting various Radio 4 identities/programs suitably morphed for the panto scenario. Most were identifiable & didn't require knowledge of the specific programs or people or you could work out what sort of show they were in etc. The standout for me (and us) was a JAM related section which made me laugh out loud - JAMmers should definitely seek this out & stick with it to about 30 minutes

        Jeremy