ISIHAC-1982-03-20=Oriental_Ball-v2.mp3

  • nylon net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 4:16 AM
      From the BBC -  a nice upgrade for Clue fans

      http://nylon.net/up/ISIHAC-1982-03-20=Oriental_Ball-v2.mp3

      enjoy

      Mark
      Try IM ToolPack Send your photos by email in seconds...
      Try FREE IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com
    • spellingerrors
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11 6:37 AM
        Hi everyone.
        I wonder if anybody can help me. I am trying to find a specific copy of ISIHAC. It is the 'Hairdressers Ball' from 13/6/1992.
        The mediafire link is not working in the group link section. Can anyone help me out and post a copy of this episode.
        Thanks a million.
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11 8:29 AM
          Here you go. Not the highest encode out there but listenable.

          http://www.mediafire.com/?1qdk4w5zj2kd3td

          Enjoy!!!

          Paul

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12 5:29 AM
            Thank you so much. You're a star!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 12 2:59 PM
              Here's one weighing in at 12M - don't know if it's any better than Paul's...

              http://nylon.net/up/ISIHAC-1992-06-14=Hairdressers_Ball.mp3

              Mark

              Try IM ToolPack Try FREE IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com
              Capture screenshots, upload images, edit and send them to your friends
              through IMs, post on Twitter®, Facebook®, MySpace, LinkedIn® – FAST!
            • nylon net
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 12 5:52 PM
                Apologies - the file I posted is a compilation of the 2 Brighton shows, though its recording quality is far higher than the single shows.

                One of these days I'll harvest the compilation shows and patch the games into the original episodes whose quality is poor.  One of these days...

                Mark

                Try IM ToolPack Try FREE IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com

                Try IM ToolPack Try FREE IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com