Re: poll over

  • delmelza
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
      I voted for Josie Lawrence- once she got over her first timer nerves she has done well-she is an old pro at Improv and has won a few shows now so she was my favorite out of the females- with Shelia Hancock a very close runner up.
      Paul was a shoo in for me and I love the naughtyness of Julian
      - the 4th spot was the hard one-it was a toss up between Stephan Fry/ Ross Noble/ and Graham Norton- I finally gave the edge to Graham but just barely.