News At Bedtime

  • Dave B
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      I caught "News At Bedtime" on BBC Radio 4 last night - penned by Ian Hislop, with a cast including Jack Dee (co-fronting) and Chris Addison. Fast and funny, and only appeared as a one off special on New Year's Eve. Should be on iplayer now.

      Actually, it reminded me of those roving reporter interviews of nursery rhyme characters that Kermit the Frog did in the 1970s, before he became a Muppet.

      Dave