Re: [just-a-minute] Viable links for The News Quiz?

  • Don Judge
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      OK my links in Links > Other Shows are dead, apologies.
      As I have said many times before, files uploaded to these 'free' on-line storage facilities get deleted if they are not downloaded for a set period of time.
      I don't think they do if you pay for an account, however I do not pay.

      As I have also said before, in my experience, the only files that do not get deleted are zip archives on MediaFire.

      When I get a few minutes I'll zip up some News Quiz episodes and upload them to MediaFire, hope you can deal with zip files OK.

      --
      Cheers

      Don    __o
            -\<,
      ..... O/ O

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hi Don!

        I do the same thing with any of my uploads, I see no reason to pay for it if I can get some storage free. :)I hope my message didn't come across as offensive, it's not at all what I meant. My sincere apologies if it did

        I do appreciate the re uploads very much! I have been enjoying what I can get from itunes.

        Again, thank you so much!!!

        -- Jeannette

        --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, Don Judge <don@...> wrote:

        > OK my links in Links > Other Shows are dead, apologies.
        > As I have said many times before, files uploaded to these 'free' on-line storage
        > facilities get deleted if they are not downloaded for a set period of time.
        > I don't think they do if you pay for an account, however I do not pay.
        >
        > As I have also said before, in my experience, the only files that do not get
        > deleted are zip archives on MediaFire.
        >
        > When I get a few minutes I'll zip up some News Quiz episodes and upload them to
        > MediaFire, hope you can deal with zip files OK.
        > --Cheers
        >
        > Don __o
        > -\<,
        > ..... O/ O
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Don Judge
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          Hi Jeanette
          I didn't take it negatively at all; indeed, thanks for the heads-up.
          I went through all my links at Dean's request many moons ago due to dead ones, looks like more are now dead.
          Long live zip files on MediaFire.
          --
          Cheers

          Don    __o