Re: [just-a-minute] Re: another excellent show

  • Robert Torres
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 10, 2010
      well, with the loss of Clement Freud, I'm assuming that Clement's mantle of the competitive player is being taken up by both Sue and Gyles, because that was how Clement was like during the early days of the program and throughout much of his time on the show but wasn't able to win too many of his appearances during the latter years of his life.

      After all Dean, you did make the comment that there has to be some structure of competition in the program, because 'if everyone just got up and started telling jokes, the show would lose structure and just become silly'.

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 24, 2010
        Oh bum. Nice try, though!

        Cheers

        kJ