[just-a-minute] ABC upgrade #411 "Telepathy" @ http://www.mediafire.com/just-a-minute

  • Charles Kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      ABC's Radio National broadcasted Episode 411 today, so I've uploaded
      an upgraded mp3 from this rebroadcast. This is episode 5 of the 27th
      series, broadcast 2 February 1991, with Wendy Richard, Peter Jones,
      Clement Freud, and Derek Nimmo.

      Dean's Transcript: http://deanbedford.tripod.com/jam194.html

      Direct link to #411: http://www.mediafire.com/?zdze4vmzznw

      The rest of the collection: http://www.mediafire.com/just-a-minute

      (Just in case anyone's wondering: I didn't upload last week's RN episode
      because their audio quality was not as good as the one already in the
      archive. It's too bad RN's webcast isn't in stereo.)

      cheers,
      Charles