Re: OT- ISIHAC news

  • thomaswake16
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      I (barely) managed to get a ticket to the Southampton recording with
      Jack Dee.

      Never been to a recording of anything before, so very much looking
      forward to this.

      --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, "Miriam" <delmelza@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > and probably for the next, we will simply be asking past panellists
      > from the wider 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' family to deputise in the
      > role.
      >
      > ISIHAC stalwarts Stephen Fry, Jack Dee and Rob Brydon have all agreed
      > to host the shows in this series.
      >
      > These are the three recordings dates:
      >
      > 1. Sunday 26th April at Her Majesty's Theatre, Haymarket, London,
      > with guest host Stephen Fry.
      >
      > TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 10am ON TUESDAY 3rd MARCH
      >
      > We will be recording two editions of the programme at Her Majesty's
      > Theatre with guest host Stephen Fry. Tickets cost £10.50, £8.50 and
      > £6.50 and can be purchased by phone by calling See Tickets on 0844
      > 412 4657. The lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
      > Alternatively tickets can be booked online via the theatre's website
      > at http://www.seetickets.com
      >

      > 2. Sunday 17th May at the Mayflower Theatre in Southampton, with
      > guest host Jack Dee.
      >
      > TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 9.30am ON MONDAY 2nd MARCH
      >
      > We will be recording two editions of the programme at the Mayflower
      > with guest host Jack Dee. Tickets cost £8, £6.50 and £5 and can be
      > purchased by phone by calling the Mayflower's Box Office on 02380
      > 711811. The lines are open from Monday to Saturday 9.30am (10am
      > Fridays) to 8.30pm. The phone lines close at 5.30pm on Saturdays
      > when there is no performance. Alternatively tickets can be booked
      > online via the theatre's website at
      > http://www.mayflower.org.uk/bookinghow.asp
      >

      > 3. Thursday 4th June at the Theatre Royal in Newcastle, with guest
      > host Rob Brydon.
      >
      > TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 9am ON MONDAY 9th MARCH
      >
      > We will be recording two editions of the programme in Newcastle
      > Mayflower with guest host Rob Brydon. Tickets cost £8 and £6 and can
      > be purchased by phone by calling the Theatre Royal's Box Office on
      > 08448 11 21 21. The lines are open from Monday to Saturday, 9am -
      > 8pm (Wednesday 10am - 8pm). On Sundays and Bank Holidays they are
      > open from 2 hours before a performance. Alternatively tickets can be
      > booked online via the theatre's website at
      > http://www.theatreroyal.co.uk/whats_on/show_details.asp?
      > Course_ID=102030
      >

      > All three recordings start at 7.30pm and are likely to finish around
      > 10.30pm latest. We don't recommend the recordings for children under
      > the age of 14. Tickets are limited to no more than four per
      > applicant, and you are advised to book early as they sell very fast.
      >
      > Beware of purchasing tickets for the show from a non authorised
      > source - should any show be cancelled, if you have not purchased the
      > ticket direct from the box office, you would not be eligible for a
      > refund.
      >
      > Each theatre will keep the details of the first 30 callers to miss
      > out on tickets, so those with tickets who suddenly find they can't
      > attend will be able to re-sell them at the theatre's box office to a

    • Dean Bedford
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
        On Tuesday, March 3, 2009, at 12:41 PM, thomaswake16 wrote:

        > I (barely) managed to get a ticket to the Southampton recording with
        > Jack Dee.
        >
        > Never been to a recording of anything before, so very much looking
        > forward to this.

        Hope you'll let us know what it was like when you've been.

        I'll be especially interested in your description of Samantha.
      • linda
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
          --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, Dean Bedford <dbedford@...> wrote:

          > On Tuesday, March 3, 2009, at 12:41 PM, thomaswake16 wrote:
          >
          > > I (barely) managed to get a ticket to the Southampton recording with
          > > Jack Dee.
          > >
          > > Never been to a recording of anything before, so very much looking
          > > forward to this.
          >
          > Hope you'll let us know what it was like when you've been.
          >
          > I'll be especially interested in your description of Samantha.

          hey dean this day last year i was on my way to the uk to see 2 dates of the live tour show of clue ( roughly the same show that was released on dvd although the 2 shows i saw in buxton and cardiff were earlier in the tour then the one recorded) . sadly samantha was unable to show up due to the need to visit various man friends . i heard though she is a beatiful woman if a bit top heavy .

          thomas you lucky guy . i have been away last week so was unable to try for tickets for the first 2 dates . i post on the forum of an english goodies fan site called the saucy gibbon and i heard it was very hard to get tickets for both shows , something was said about the web site not comping well with demand . well done . i hope you enjoy it . btw when you see it don;t keep it to yourself , post and let us know what it was like . i will be dying to know ! jack dee was probably the most unexpected chioce as host of the 3 choosen . rob brydon has done it before , the world his mother and thier relatives were saying stephen fry would be a good chioce .

          the tickets for the show rob brydon is presenting in newcastle go on sale at 9 am tomrrow morning . i am going to try to get one . wish me luck . it is also my 34th birthday tomrrow , maybe something will go right !

          cheers
          Linda
        • Dean Bedford
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
            On Monday, March 9, 2009, at 04:51 AM, linda wrote:

            > the tickets for the show rob brydon is presenting in newcastle go on
            > sale at 9 am tomrrow morning . i am going to try to get one . wish me
            > luck . it is also my 34th birthday tomrrow , maybe something will go
            > right !

            happy birthday and good luck with the tickets!
          • linda
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2009
              --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, Dean Bedford <dbedford@...> wrote:

              > On Monday, March 9, 2009, at 04:51 AM, linda wrote:
              >
              > > the tickets for the show rob brydon is presenting in newcastle go on
              > > sale at 9 am tomrrow morning . i am going to try to get one . wish me
              > > luck . it is also my 34th birthday tomrrow , maybe something will go
              > > right !
              >
              > happy birthday and good luck with the tickets!

              thanks dean i got the ticket so i will let you know how the recording went !
              cheers
              Linda