TNQ

  • lapsedcat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 12:00 AM
      Hi Don,

      Any chance of a couple of shows...? I'm sorry for being a pest, and if
      you're busy or whatever, don't worry. Series 49 & 50 would be cool.

      If I can return the favour, etc, and I remain

      your Obedient Servant,

      Lapsed
    • BikerDon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 4:00 PM
        Things are pretty hectic here at the moment - I haven't forgotten, I'll get round to it eventually.
        Sorry for the delay.

        Cheers

        Don    __o
                 -\<,
          ..... O/ O

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29 11:53 AM
          Series 49 uploading now.
          I'll post again when it's completed and available

          Cheers

          Don    __o
                   -\<,

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29 4:24 PM