Re: [just-a-minute] Re: Old Harry's Game - Don, help!

  • BikerDon
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2008
      > Couldn't access any downloads - sorry!

      Why be sorry ? - that's a cr@p link !
      Mine will be up by the end of tomorrow - stay tuned.

      Cheers

      Don    __o
            -\<,
      ..... O/ O

    • jcms69
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1, 2008
        --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, "lapsedcat" <lapsedcat@...>
        wrote:

        > Couldn't access any downloads - sorry!
        >
        > --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, "jcms69" <jameschapman@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, "lapsedcat" <lapsedcat@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Don,
        > > >
        > > > Just wonderin'...?
        > > >
        > > > (sotto voce) Have ye got any of these you could helpfully
        upload
        > > for a
        > > > purr wee man..?
        > > >
        > > > Forever in your debt, etc.
        > > >
        > > > Tyler
        > > >

        > > You will find a fine bunch of people on the messageboard here.
        > >
        > > Download links should be visible or on request.
        > >
        > > http://www.temples.me.uk/harry/index.html

        Did you look on the MESSAGEBOARD? .....
      • BikerDon
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 2, 2008
          I'm uploading to SendSpace now - looks like it will take a tad longer than I expected - there's more than I remembered.
          SIX series plus two specials - eeeek!!
          Plus SendSpace will only let me upload five at a time - there's seven zip files to keep them to less than 300Mb each.

          Should be done by the morning - I'll send the links then.

          Cheers

          Don    __o
                -\<,
          ..... O/ O

        • lapsedcat
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 2, 2008
            I have no hesitation in saying you are fantastic, Don. I'll repeat it
            if you like. And horse-radish goes well with foreplay. There's yer
            deviation.

            --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, "BikerDon" <don@...> wrote:

            > I'm uploading to SendSpace now - looks like it will take a tad longer
            than I expected - there's more than I remembered.
            > SIX series plus two specials - eeeek!!
            > Plus SendSpace will only let me upload five at a time - there's seven
            zip files to keep them to less than 300Mb each.

            > Should be done by the morning - I'll send the links then.
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Don __o
            > -\<,
            > ..... O/ O

          • BikerDon
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 3, 2008
              Series 1 link will be found at

              Links -> Other Shows -> Old Harry's Game -> Series 1

              more to follow, obviously; more slowly than I had hoped, but hey....

              Enjoy.

              Cheers

              Don    __o
                    -\<,
              ..... O/ O

            • jcms69
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 4, 2008
                wrote:

                > Don,
                >
                > Just wonderin'...?
                >
                > (sotto voce) Have ye got any of these you could helpfully upload for
                > purr wee man..?
                >
                > Forever in your debt, etc.
                >
                > Tyler

                The other alternative is to download from torrents. If you have
                BitTorrent or such all you need to do is google "torrent" and "old
                harry's game" and there lots of options from which to choose.
              • BikerDon
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 4, 2008
                  Series 2 & 3 links will be found at

                  Links -> Other Shows -> Old Harry's Game -> Series 2
                  Links -> Other Shows -> Old Harry's Game -> Series 3

                  Cheers

                  Don    __o
                        -\<,
                  ..... O/ O

                • BikerDon
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 4, 2008
                     Series 4 link will be found at

                    Links -> Other Shows -> Old Harry's Game -> Series 4

                    Cheers

                    Don    __o
                          -\<,
                    ..... O/ O

                  • BikerDon
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 4, 2008
                      Series 5 link will be found at

                      Links -> Other Shows -> Old Harry's Game -> Series 5

                      Cheers

                      Don    __o
                            -\<,
                      ..... O/ O

                    • BikerDon
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 5, 2008
                        Series 4 Specials & Series 6 links will be found at

                        Links -> Other Shows -> Old Harry's Game -> Series 4 specials
                        Links -> Other Shows -> Old Harry's Game -> Series 6

                        Enjoy and 'That's All Folks'...

                        Cheers

                        Don    __o
                              -\<,