Re: [just-a-minute] Re: 27/08/2007 episode

  • Robert Torres
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
      I always thought Marcus would do well from the first time he appeared with Rob Brydon in 2004 in Edinburgh.  and I'm glad that he has appeared more often, I just they'd bring Rob Brydon back, and Lee Mack for that matter.

      stevenwickham <stevenwickham@...> wrote:

      > I agree about Marcus being made a regular, he seems to have a good
      > knack for winnning the show and he's won (or being join winner) in his
      > last 4 shows. He's always getting involved on the buzzer with sharpe
      > challenges, which is unusual for someone with such little experience.

      I also agree about Marcus. A good new regular who should appear more. I
      attended the recordings at the Mermaid he did last year, and he is a
      very charming, amusing chap, and got the audience on his side I
      thought!!

    • Chris Fisher
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
        --- In just-a-minute@yahoogroups.com, Robert Torres
        <bobbyshaddoe3004@...> wrote:

        > I always thought Marcus would do well from the first time he
        appeared with Rob Brydon in 2004 in Edinburgh. and I'm glad that he
        has appeared more often, I just they'd bring Rob Brydon back, and Lee
        Mack for that matter.

        In that years (2004) Edinburgh shows I thourgh Marcus was prehaps the
        worst player, but with Rob Brydon, Lee Mack and Dara O'Briain he was
        prehaps up against stiff competition. That years Edinburgh shows were
        in my opinion the best in the last few years and haven't being
        bettered since.
        I think it's a shame that none of the other players have made many
        more JAM appearances.
        Marcus did however seem to have a good grasp of the rules right from
        the off and he's progressed well ever since.