2013-4-18-Bali News and Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 12:07 AM
      2013-4-18-Bali News and Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2013-4-18-Bali News and Views

      BALI NEWS and VIEWS

      4/18/2013

      Over 35,203 readers worldwide.

      Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary.

      BALI NEWS AND VIEWS BLOGS

      Pageviews all time history 337,290

      "After study a couple of of  the web pages on your own internet site now, and I actually appreciate your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon. "

      Well, this is a very helpful post. Thanks for the information you provided. It would be great if got more post like this. Nice and wonderful pictures . For further information in details about Russian Travel Russian Individual Travel 2013-4-4

      It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it! ipadnews2.wordpress.com/ on

      on 27/03/13Anonymous

      Useful information shared.. I am very happy to read this article.. thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. I have Bookmark this webpage, I am sure I will visit this place again soon. Thanks for sharing iphoneupdates2.blogspot.com/ on Bali and Jakarta

      BALI TOURISM NEWS

      Thatcher Funeral Draws Dignitaries

      and Complaints

       Bali News & Views - 1 hour ago

      Editors Note: A said and fond farewell yesterday to one of the most prominent politicians of my lifetime, Margret Thatcher, who was not only the longest serving Prime Minister of the U.K. but also it's first and only female P.M. Most loved her for her aggressive, "Iron Lady" tactics that took a country in severe financial trouble and broke up the Unions that had a strangle hold on the country while eliminating heavily subsidized industries that were state owned.. Maybe modern day leaders like Obama should study her successful policies and initiate them immediate. Britain May Not N...

      more »

      What's New in Latest Edition of Lonely Planet's guide to Bali and Lombok

       Bali News & Views - 1 hour ago

      Editors Note: Reading about the latest edition of the Lonely Planet reminds me of when I first arrived in Bali 16 years ago . The most highly recommended restaurant in Sanur was the Swastika Restaurant which had in it's logo the Swastika, a sign made famous by the War Criminal Hitler.

      Also in those days the prices of Bali Real estate rose ever so slowly as the main demand was from Indonesians . Back then you could have purchased a 500 m2 plot of land on the beach for $20,000 and off the beach for $10,000 .Now those same properties are selling for $1,000,000 and $750,000. My, how things have change... more »

      Torrential rain engulfed Bali crash jet: passenger

      Bali News & Views - 2 hours ago

      A torrential downpour engulfed the Lion Air plane that crashed in Bali at the weekend, a passenger said Monday, describing how the sudden rain storm made the sky look "as if it was night". The Indonesian plane missed the runway as it came in to land on Saturday, slamming into the sea and splitting in two. Dozens of the 108 people on board were injured, but there were no fatalities. "The final approach was fine," French businessman Jean Grandy, 49, told AFP, adding that the descent wa... more »

      India, Bali commit to enhance tourism

      Bali News & Views - 16 hours ago

      India and Indonesia, especially Bali, are committed to enhancing the flow of tourists between the two countries. This was revealed during the visit of the Indian Goodwill Parliamentary Delegation to the Bali governor’s office in Denpasar on Monday morning. “We should walk together to enhance the tourist flow between our two countries, which is below its potential as [lack of ] direct connectivity hampers tourism growth. We may encourage several private airlines to think on new connectivity,” said Paban Singh Ghatowar, minister of state (independe... more »

      Gianyar, Bali to inoculate 42,000 dogs

       Bali News & Views - 17 hours ago

      Editors Note : Another reason to buy or rent in Gianyar where our brand new Paradise Beach Estates starting at $199,000 are located . Not only do you have normally the cleanest air, lowest amount of traffic and crime, lowest power outage, close proximately to Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud but now the Gianyar Govt is going to make sure most of the dogs are healthy. ___________________________________________________ Gianyar to inoculate 42,000 dogs BY ON 2013-04-17 Gianyar: Gianyar regional administration has targeted vaccinating 42,000 dogs in 2013 to stop the spread of rabies in the... more »

      4 major tourism policies announced for Bali

      Bali News & Views - 17 hours ago

      Bali provincial administration is preparing to issue four major policies related to the island’s tourism development. The four major policies cover the development of tourist destinations, effective marketing, industry and institutions. I Ketut Astra, head of the destination development section at the Bali Tourism Agency, told Bali Daily on Tuesday that the four major policies were in line with the national development plan for the tourism sector. In relation to destination development, Astra said that the government would focus on tourism mapping to... more »

      Bali Tourism, businesses support monorail

      Bali News & Views - 18 hours ago

      Editors Note: I am very glad to see that Bali's  Tourism, businesses support a monorail system.

      After 16 years of living here I have concluded it is the only solution that is clean and efficient .

      Building more roads will not work because they will soon be clogged with more cars and motorcycles . An electric monorail can be built right down the middle of most roads with little distribution to traffic.It could also be 100 % powered by cheap clean energy from Geo Thermal wells which Bali has plenty of. ... more »

      Maybe the number 13 is truly an unlucky number since yesterdays Lion Air crash on 13th. Day of 13th year.

      Bali News & Views - 3 days ago

      Maybe the number 13 is truly an unlucky number since yesterdays Lion Air crash at the Bali occurred on the 13th Day of the 13th year of this Century. Being a former Captain of my own yacht which has been close to that reef hundreds of times I can tell you that if they would have skidded another 50 to 100 meters the plane would haven broken up and went down off the reef in deep water and many would have drowned in the panic. Still waiting to see if pilot error or mechanical error . Since the plane was relatively new could be flaw in new plane. All survive as Lion Air ditches... more »

      Belly Dancers Convene in Bali for Annual Festival

       Bali News & Views - 4 days ago

      Raks by the SEA, Asia’s first Middle Eastern dance festival, which is in its second year, kicks off in Sanur today and will run through Sunday, offering workshops and performances by local instructors as well as American dancer Bozenka. The inaugural festival was held in Bangkok last year and was co-organized by three belly dance instructors from the region: Sherlyn Koh and Brancy Nekvapil from Malaysia, and Christine Yaven from Indonesia. Christine, founder of Bellydance Jakarta, spoke to the Jakarta Globe prior to the event and shared her excitemen... more »

      Bali welcomes dry season, no extreme heat

      Bali News & Views - 4 days ago

      Most of Bali will start experiencing the dry season this month, while some other areas will have to wait until later in May or June, the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) has forecast. “By mid-June, the dry season will have come to all areas of Bali,” head of BMKG’s climatology station in Jembrana, Wakodim, said Thursday. He explained that Bali was divided into 15 climate zones. Two zones had been experiencing the dry season since last month, sooner than the other regions. These zones include some parts of Gianyar regency, all of K... more »

      Bali’s spa therapists in high demand

       Bali News & Views - 1 week ago

      Editors Note: I agree with the article below is that Bali massage therapist are as good or better than any so called Therapist anywhere in the world and 90 % less. Think I'll go have a $7.00 1 hr massage right after tennis in the privacy of my own home. Life is good and getting better every day at Bali Paradise Beach Estates

      Local and international hotels, spas and individuals want to hire spa therapists from Bali, but the limited number of certificated therapists has prevented the island from sending skilled labor to meet the demand. Made Sarjana, cha... more »

      Chinese Tourists Hardly Know Other Indonesian Destinations But Bali

      Bali News & Views - 1 week ago

      BEIJING,  Most of Chinese tourists hardly know other Indonesian destinations but Bali, Tourism and Creative Economic Minister Mari Pangestu said here on Sunday. Pangestu, who was in China to attend Boao Forum For Asia 2013 in Hainan Province, called on all stakeholders to intensify tourism promotion of the country`s other destinations which are not less attractive than Bali, Indonesia's Antara reported. She said many more Chinese people would travel abroad following China`s positive economic growth. "And this is our opportunity to attract more tourists from C... more »

      BALI REAL ESTATE NEWS

      Exciting Beachfront Estate Investment:

      FREEHOLD ESTATES STARTING AT $225,000

      Wake up to the sound of crashing waves, a magical view of the sun rising over the Channel Islands, and the stunning 3,000 MTR. (10,000 ft.) Mt. Agung, Volcanic Mountain from your own Bali Paradise Beachfront Estate.

      MORE INFO & PHOTOS

      "Only problem is you never want to leave home"

      BEST VILLA DEALS IN BALI

      Safest Investment - Bali Real Estate

      As I have been predicting for the past 10 years throughout the world wide recession and current ongoing fears of European economic collapse Bali real estate has not only been one of the best performing investments in the world but also the safest with not one down year. MORE INFO & PHOTOS

      "We just rented this Villa for a net after commissions of $36,00 per year leaving a net profit of around $30,000 year or over 17% per annum."

      Bali’s real estate sector is experiencing feverish land-buying

      Editors Note: This independent article below confirms what I have been predicting for over a decade. Twelve years ago in my local real estate newspaper column I stated "Bali is Hawaii 30 years ago". I predicted that Bali real estate, which had risen steadily each year primarily because of local population growth was going to see new demands from foreign buyers who after the end of the Suharto dictatorship felt more comfortable obtaining control of Bali real estate investments . I was the first one to coin and trade mark "Bali Luxury Villas" and became one of the largest and m... more »

      Earn Huge Profits with Little or no Risk.

      Those of you that know me well are aware that I have been one the most successful real estate developers and managers in Bali the last 10 years. Having built and sold three major developments and now on my fourth which is my crown jewel... needless to say Bali real estate has been extremely profitable for me. What's frustrating right now is the amount of great deals I see in what I believe will be the hottest area of Bali the next five years. As I already have a substantial investment in a beachfront project I can either wait until I... more »

      FIRST OFFERING
      FIVE STAR LUXURY SUITE

      ONLY $169,000

      Indulge yourself at your own private five-star © Bali Luxury Suite

      Live your dream. Own a large luxurious three bedroom 80 m2 (800 sq. ft.) luxury suite in one of the most desirable, prestigious, residential areas of Bali.

      Great Investment:

      Most of the current Villa owners are self-made millionaires. They all have one thing in common; they know a good investment when they see it.

      When you say, you own one of our © Bali Luxury Suites others will acknowledge that you own one of the premier Suites available in Asia.

      This © Bali Luxury Suite is located in the famous Emerald Villas in the quaint resort area of Sanur which was the first beach resort on Bali decades ago and has developed into a unique community of boutique hotels such as the Bali Hyatt and brand new Intercontinental and Regent five star resorts. A villa in the same complex is owned by the S/E Asia director of arguably the most prestigious hotel chain in the world. Another is owned by the head of the largest divisions for one of the four largest companies in the world. All owners are very satisfied with the rental returns and quality of our construction and services. Emerald Villas was recently ranked most popular in Sanur on the world’s largest hotel web site.

      For Photos and Details click this link

      BALI LUXURY VILLA &ESTATE NEWS

      © Bali Luxury Villas Reports Record High Occupancy in March - Up 15 %

      As President and Director of © Bali Luxury Villas I am very happy to announce that while most hotels and villas in Bali are recording large drops in occupancy due to current price wars we recorded a 15 % higher occupancy in March 2013 than last year, with average an occupancy of 72 % .We thank our thousands of both new and repeat satisfied guests who have trusted us to provide them with huge, first class luxury villas, with superior staff and services. AS our slogan says "Far Better than you expected "On behalf of all of us we thank all our new and repeat guests for your patronage....

      more »

      Bali's Premier Beach Resort Introductory - Up to 75 % Discount .

      Four Bedroom Luxury Estates starting at $289 ++

      Wake up to the sound of crashing waves, a magical view of the sun rising over the Channel Islands to the east and the stunning 3,000 MTR. (10,000 ft.) Mt. Agung,

      Volcanic Mountain from your own Bali Paradise Beachfront Estate. Estate A3 Just Completed:

      It is a huge 350 m2 (3,767 Sq Ft.) first class estate on over 450

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)