2011-11-3 Bali News & Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      2011-11-3 Bali News & Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2011-11-3 Bali News & Views

      BALI NEWS & VIEWS

      11/3/2011

      Over 27,349 readers worldwide.

             Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary

      Editors Note: Whistler Mountain & Melbourne Owners.

      Want to trade 1 bedrm Apt, Condo, or Chalet for a Baii Luxury Villa?

       I am interested in trading a two bedroom, three bathroom luxury villa with plunge pool for a apartment or home in Melbourne for the Australian Open Jan 20th to 30th 2012 and a chalet or apartment  in Whistler  from Feb 15 st . to Feb 30th 2012 or any nights in between. Contact me atlawrence@...

       Melbourne Cup

      Arguably one of the classiest events of the year took place yesterday sat the Canggu Club in Bali .

      It definitely was Bali's Biggest Lawn Party a key sponsor was  The Rob Peetoom Saloons famous in Holland and now in Bali. General manager John Donner (shown below)  and team including Michael Phoroty put on a magnificent program which included lots of  bubbly, food, fashion, and special events like a live pony race around the club. MORE

      Tennis Pro's Play at Bali Tournament:

      Hope to see many of you at the Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions this week and especially the finals on Sunday .Eight of the top 30 world wide ranked women professional will battle it to wit a climax of th final two on Sunday . Tickets can still be purchase for only $90. MORE

      Tennis: Tournament Hopefuls Soak Up Warmth of Bali:

       Tennis champions Daniela Hantuchova, left, and Peng Shuai played a game of beach tennis in Bali on Monday. (Antara Photo/Bambang Suseno) Tennis champions Daniela Hantuchova, left, and Peng Shuai played a game of beach tennis in Bali on Monday. (Antara Photo/Bambang Suseno) MORE

      Coca-Cola Indonesian Surfing Championship Tour 2011 Champions Crowned in Seminyak-Bali:

      In a perfect end to another banner year of the Coca Cola Indonesian Surfing Championship Tour, last night's gala dinner and awards presentation at the posh W Retreat & Spa in Bali's upscale Seminyak area saw hundreds of surfers, celebrities, industry icons, and media joining together to congratulate and celebrate Indonesia's 2011 surfing champions, whose hard work and dedication through the year resulted in this crowning achievement. MORE

      Markets Crash - Greek P. M. Decision. Papandreou, Smart, Stupid or Coward ??

      Editor's Comment: Mad as Hell About Stupid Greek P.M. Announcement.

      The worldwide markets have been crashing since yesterday after Greek Prime Minister Papandreou asked his Parliament for a vote of confidence and then insisted that if he remains as prime minister he will ask the public for a referendum on the EU Greek Bail Out Package.

      Frankly, personally I am really angry with this guy. After European leaders spent years and especially last week into the early morning hours fighting to draft a agreement that is reasonable for the banks and the Euro. He then basically kills the deal by saying that he will put it to a popular vote.  MORE

      Obama adds Darwin to his Australia - Bali trip:

      US President Barack Obama has added Darwin to his first Australian trip as US leader in November. Mr Obama accepted Prime Minister Julia Gillard's invitation to stop over in the Northern Territory capital on November 17, the day after his Canberra visit. MORE

      Perth school leavers prefer Bali over Rottnest for party destination:

      Mary-Rose Bright, Emily Phillips and Miika Coppard are going to Bali, with adult supervision, as it is cheaper then Margaret River and Dunsborough. Picture: Stewart Allen Source: PerthNow MORE

      Indonesia: Crackdown targets foreigners in holiday destination Bali:

      Ester Samsonova was surprised when she opened the door of her room and saw officials and reporters waiting outside.  The Czech woman then showed her passport, visa and other supporting documents showing that she is a university student at the Indonesian Arts Institute (ISI) in Denpasar. MORE

      CHINA: Property prices could drop 20% to 30%:

      CHINA: Property prices could drop 20% to 30% in first-tier cities and by 10% to 20% in the second-tier cities, Ba Shusong, an economist with Development Research Center, a ministry-level think tank, wrote in an article published by the central bank-backed Financial News on Tuesday. MORE

      Monday, 31 October 2011 Arriving Today: The Planet’s 7 Billionth Person

       People crowd in a swimming pool to escape the summer heat during a hot spell in China’s Sichuan province. The world’s seven billionth person will be born on Monday. People crowd in a swimming pool to escape the summer heat during a hot spell in China’s Sichuan province. The world’s seven billionth person will be born on Monday. MORE

      Lowest priced Bali 2 bedroom Bali Luxury Villa

      Own this two bedroom © Bali Luxury Villa, pool  for only $189,000.

      Quaint luxury villa in five star resort:

      This quaint recently built two bedroom elegant villa is located in the extremely popular Golden Villa luxury complex and comes complete with all the amenities of a five star resort. Motivated seller at below market price: The current owner regrettably needs to sell fast at below market price. MORE

      Lowest priced large Bali Luxury Villa

      Own this 2.5  bedroom © Bali Luxury Villa, pool  for only $195,000.

      Quaint luxury villa in five star resort: This large 250 m2 Villa 2.5 bedroom elegant villa on  500 m2  of gorgeous land is located in the extremely popular Golden Villa luxury complex and comes complete with all the amenities of a five star resort. MORE

      Ever Dream of Owning a Beachfront Estate?

       Now You Can.

      We are finalizing our building permits for three luxurious beachfront estates in our Paradise Beach Estate complex.

      Environmentally Friendly Beachfront Estates:We are also very proud that we've made a commitment to have an environmentally friendly beachfront estate with huge properties as large as 1200 m² and utilizing only 30% of the land for building. MORE

       BEST VILLA DEALS IN BALI

      Below is our current inventory of © BALI LUXURY VILLA resales. You will find that the prices are below average and that the quality of construction , management and marketing are above average.

      STARTING AT $189,000: The following are our lowest priced high quality villas with excellent management and marketing. They start as low as  $189,000. see below for details.  MORE

      Qantas Industrial Action Ends:

      Some Certainty For Now 30-Oct-2011 0035 GMT [Dow Jones] The termination of industrial action at Qantas The termination of industrial action at Qantas (QAN.AU) provides some certainty for the airline for a number of weeks, says James Rosenberg, a private client advisor at Macquarie Private Wealth. MORE

      Bali brew suspected in fatality:

      Editors Note: Arak Attack may be Deadly : A sad goodbye to promising Australian.

      Shown below is yet another article about somebody experiencing death or a near-death experience after drinking a lethal nature of Bali's rice wine called a Arak. Maybe the drink known as a Arak attack will take on a new meaning.  MORE

      Death of a Promising Rugby Player:

      CLUB MAN: Michael Denton was a prominent figure in his Nedlands club. The death of a promising rugby player in Bali has been linked to a lethal local brew that has killed more than 30 people in the past two years.  MORE

      Thank you very much for reviewing this weeks newsletter.

      Should you need assistance or advice feel free to contact us.

      Cheers,

      Lawrence B. M. Bellefontaine,

      DIRECTOR, PRESIDENT

      PT. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL.

      Beyond Your Expectations”

      Company Profile

      Sales Office: Jl. Karangsari, # 2. Sanur, Bali, Indonesia 80228

      Tel: 62-361-284069 Fax: 62-361-270213

      Mob:62-8123814014

      Search our user friendly web-site for your perfect property

      Proud Members of SKAL

      Disclaimer: All information presented above is considered true and reliable to the best of our knowledge at the time that it was produced. Information and prices may change without notice. We accept no responsibility for incorrect information listed herein . All recommendations may lose value in the future due to economical, political influences or any other reason. We do not guarantee the future performance.

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 6236128406

      Email me at:
      pt.bali.news.views@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.