2010-10-7-Bali News & Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      2010-10-7-Bali News & Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2010-10-7-Bali News & Views

      BALI NEWS & VIEWS

      10/07/2010

      Over 26,313 readers worldwide.

             Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary.

      Recent Letters to The Editor.

      "I’ve been reading your news letters for quite some time and you’ve been swaying me, after spending a lot of time in Bali for the past few years and have been to visit your villa’s in Sanur and am now thinking I would like to invest in Sanur. S. F. 7/10/2010

      Hi  Bali Editor , I'm  on My way  Cambodia is Has Gone  to the Dogs  C. L. 7/11/2010

      Dear Lawrence, Many thanks again for the Bali News. Hope you enjoyed Wimbledon ?. Regards. D. E. L. 7/21/2010

      Happy birthday Captain Lawrence, from South Africa. I always love your Bali tweets. 7/27/10

      BALI TOURISM NEWS

      Editors Note:

      I am in Sydney Australia writing this news letter.

      Other than a brief overnight stop over on my way to go skiing in New  Zealand two years ago the only time I toured here was 39 years ago when as a young man I won a free trip to Australia and Hong Kong for selling the most Air Conditioners in north America. MORE

      Aussie Pride:

      As I write this newsletter the Aussies are very proud of their current performance in the commonwealth games being held in Delhi, India. They are the gold medal leaders and far ahead of their closest competitors. MORE

      Free Sydney Bali Real Seminar This Saturday:

      That's why I decided to run a few seminars here as shown below for those Aussies that want to learn how and where to obtain the best real estate deals in Bali.

      Once they learn the only have to pay $5.00 for a massage instead of the $60 I paid this morning and when they discover that dinner out only costs $15 instead of $45 they will wonder why they didn't buy in Bali before. MORE

      It's time to get in the slow lane - in Bali

      I am in Bali, a BlackBerry- and iPhone-free zone for the Padley family. Not by decree but by choice. Our mobile phones have burbled a couple of times in the room safe but I'll be buggered if we're letting anyone chase us around out here. If you've ever been surfing at Echo Beach ("Far away in time") at sunset you'll appreciate that there are times when the leash on your ankle is enough. MORE

      Iron Maiden to perform in Jakarta, Bali

      Prominent English heavy metal band Iron Maiden will perform in Jakarta and Bali in February 2011, a local promotor said on Sunday.

      "They [Iron Maiden] have confirmed it," Tommy Pratama, a promotor from Original Production, said as quoted by tempointeraktif.com. MORE

      American Idol Adam Lambert: Reborn in Bali

      Yesterday, Adam Lambert alerted the world to the fact that he was reborn in Bali, Indonesia on his vacation this past week, a tight squeeze while in Asia as he takes time off between Glam Nation concerts in Singapore and Japan before heading to the Philippines and Hong Kong. MORE

      BALI ECONOMIC NEWS

      Bali Looks to Battle Water Crisis With Tax Hike Made Arya Kencana | October 06, 2010

      Denpasar. A water crisis has highlighted the struggle Bali faces to provide the basics for residents and the millions of tourists from around the world who come to the resort island each year. MORE

      BALI NATURE NEWS

      A magnitude-5.7 earthquake jolted resort island Bali at 9.24am local time on Friday,

      A magnitude-5.7 earthquake jolted resort island Bali at 9.24am local time on Friday, according the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics agency. There was no immediate report of injury or damage.
      MORE

      WORLD INVESTMENT NEWS

      JCI Continues Record Roll After Late Rally Blunts Profit-Taking October 06, 2010

      Jakarta. Indonesian stocks kept their impressive win streak alive on Wednesday, closing in record territory again thanks to a 13-point rally in the last five minutes of trading to offset sporadic profit-taking. MORE

      Inflation Dips in September, Easing Rate-Hike Pressure

      Dion Bisara & Reuters | October 01, 2010
      The Central Statistics Agency said on Friday that exports grew 30 percent in August compared to the same month last year, with the automotive and footwear industries leading the way. (JG Photo/Yudhi Sukma Wijaya) The Central Statistics Agency said on Friday that exports grew 30 percent in August compared to the same month last year, with the automotive and footwear industries leading the way. (JG Photo/Yudhi Sukma Wijaya)
      MORE

      DJ MARKET TALK: Gold $1,347.50; Bull Trend Intact

      2218 GMT [Dow Jones] Spot gold bid $1,347.50/oz, down $1.60 from late NY, off a little from late yesterday's all-time high at $1,349.80, helped by a weak USD. ICE Dollar Index, which tracks USD against a trade-weighted basket of currencies, traded yesterday at its lowest level since January. Barclays Capital says is concerned gold getting too much media attention and market speculation. "This makes us more watchful for signs of a short-term top," it says in a technical analysis issued this morning.
      MORE

      BALI SPORTS NEWS

      Ivanovic, Hantuchova guaranteed Bali wildcard

      Top Chinese tennis player Li Na, former world no. 1 Ana Ivanovic of Serbia and 2007 Bali runner-up Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia are three of the world-class tennis players who have expressed their interest in playing at the Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions in Bali in November. MORE

      BALI AIRLINE NEWS

      Phuket-Bali Flights: Aussie Breakthrough Tipped

      FLIGHTS from Phuket to Bali are likely to be announced as part of a new schedule delivered by AirAsia next week. An aerial link between Southeast Asia's rival holiday destinations is keenly anticipated. MORE

      INDONESIAN POLICE NEWS

      Six Alleged Terrorists Gunned Down in Indonesia Nurfika Osman & Aidi Yursal | October 03, 2010

      Jakarta. Two men believed to be involved in a deadly bank robbery in Medan last month were gunned down on Sunday, bringing the number of suspects in the terrorism-related crime killed over the weekend to six. MORE

      Free Bali Investment Seminars Sydney, Singapore, Jakarta

      He will be speaking at a series of intimate seminars being held in Sydney Australia on Oct 7th. & 9th. In Singapore on Oct 21st , Jakarta Oct 28th & 30th. MORE

      BALI BEST BEACHFRONT BUYS:

      BALI PARADISE BEACH ESTATES

       START AT $159,000

      Bali Paradise Beach Estates has now moved into fast gear with the infrastructure buildings near completion.  MORE

      Lowest priced Bali  Two bedroom Bali Luxury Villa

      Own this two bedroom © Bali Luxury Villa, pool  for only $179,000.

      Quaint luxury villa in five star resort:

      This quaint recently built two bedroom elegant villa is located in the extremely popular Golden Villa luxury complex and comes complete with all the amenities of a five star resort. MORE

      BEST VILLA DEALS IN BALI

      Below is our current inventory of BALI LUXURY VILLA resales.

      You will find that the prices are below average and that the quality of construction , management and marketing are above average. MORE

       © BALI LUXURY VILLA RENTALS START - $99.00

      You are cordially invited to indulge yourself at your own private First Class © Bali Luxury Villa on the “Best Island” in the world for as little as USD * $99.00 ++ per couple per night which include the following V.I.P. features. MORE

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 0361284069

      Email me at:
      balinewsviews@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.