2010-7-3- BALI NEWS & VIEWS

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      2010-7-3- BALI NEWS & VIEWS
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2010-7-3- BALI NEWS & VIEWS

       BALI NEWS & VIEWS

      What's happening in Bali Now & In the Future

      7/3/2010

      Over 25,360 readers worldwide.

             Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary.

      Recent Letters to The Editor.

      Owner must sell below market value only U.S.D. $99,000 .

      This gorgeous 140 M2 (1,400 SQ. FT..) villa is only 7 years old and features two bedrooms and one  bathrooms MORE

      "" "Secret to long life. Strive to See, Hear, Smell, Taste & Touch something new every day". Lawrence Bellefontaine"

      Disclaimer: All information presented above is considered true and reliable to the best of our knowledge at the time that it was produced. Information and prices may change without notice. We accept no responsibility for incorrect information listed herein . All recommendations may lose value in the future due to economical, political influences or any other reason. We do not guarantee the future performance.

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 0361284069

      Email me at:
      info@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.