2010-6-5-BALI NEWS & VIEWS

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      2010-6-5-BALI NEWS & VIEWS
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2010-6-5-BALI NEWS & VIEWS

      ©Bali Luxury Low Season Special  $74 per couple.

      Good until June 15th  2010.

      Enjoy a ©Bali Luxury Villa for the price of a three-star hotel.

      You and your friends or family can now enjoy a first class ©Bali Luxury Villa with your own huge lavish bedroom, on-suite bathroom, large living area,  private maid, free laundry and private pool starting at $74 per couple.

      Low Season Special Offer: Rent a ©Bali Luxury Villa at a 30 % discount from our normal prices . Example a two bedroom villa normal low season is $198.00 per night . If you rent for 2 nights or more during low season will receive an additional 30 % discount and pay only $139.00 per night or only $69.00 per couple. MOREe Bali Tourism Office said on Sunday. MORE

      Indonesia Keeps Ban on Foreigners Buying Property

      To Agents' Disappointment, Indonesia Keeps Ban on Foreigners Buying Property

      JAKARTA - Hopes for a change in Indonesia's restrictive rules on foreign ownership of property were dashed when a major conference of real estate agents on Bali ended last week without an expected government announcement. MORE
      Garuda Resuming Flights to Europe

      State-owned airline PT Garuda Indonesia will resume flying to Europe on Tuesday after a six-year hiatus, launching a joint daily service to Amsterdam with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. MORE

      Bali gets first fibre connection

      The Indonesian island of Bali - a hugely popular holiday resort - has gained its first optical fibre link to the rest of the world following completion of a submarine cable connecting it, neighbouring Lombok, Kalimantan and Sulawesi with the main island of Java. MORE

      PLN is looking for more funds to improve its electricity distribution network in the Java-Bali area

      State power firm PT PLN is looking for more funds to improve its electricity distribution network in the Java-Bali area and electricity transmission projects in the Java-Sumatra area, an official says. MORE

      Smoking toddler highlights Indonesia's tobacco addiction

      JAKARTA - A new video of a smoking Indonesian toddler has emerged to shock health experts and provide further graphic illustration of the Southeast Asian country's growing addiction to tobacco. MORE

      Special Deal Of The Month

      Owner must sell below market value only U.S.D. $99,000 .

      This gorgeous 140 M2 (1,400 SQ. FT..)  villa is only 7 years old and features two bedrooms and one  bathrooms

      It has been completely refurbished with complete brand new kitchen and bathroom and all new fixtures and Air-conditioning

      It is located in Sanur, one of the most desirable, prestigious, residential areas of Bali only a few minutes walk from a sparkling 6 KM ( 3 Mile ) long white sand beach and hundreds of shops & restaurants.

      Sanur was the first beach resort on Bali decades ago and has developed into a unique community of boutique hotels, restaurants, stores and shops.

      ACT NOW - ONLY ONE AVAILABLE: This low priced quality villa will not be on the market long so we suggest you contact our Bali real estate consultants by email, live chat, Skype telephone or fax.

      Disclaimer: All information presented above is considered true and reliable to the best of our knowledge at the time that it was produced. Information and prices may change without notice. We accept no responsibility for incorrect information listed herein . All recommendations may lose value in the future due to economical, political influences or any other reason. We do not guarantee the future performance.

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 0361284069

      Email me at:
      info@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.