2010-3-4-Bali News & Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      2010-3-4-Bali News & Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2010-3-4-Bali News & Views

      BALI NEWS & VIEWS

      What's happening in Bali Now & In the Future

      3/4/2010

      Over 24,772 readers worldwide.

             Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary.

      "I have been receiving your newsletter for over a year now and really enjoy it. We opened your last email and decided to drive to emerald villas on asking for an inspection. After viewing the villas we decided to stay for our remainder 3 night after 1 night we changed our flights and decided to stay 2 more so here I sit in the pool at our villa sending you this so thank you for your emails. S. F- Aussie Mortgage Advisor

      Hi Lawrence, As you can see I read your news regularly with great interest. Keep up the great work! Mr. D. Indonesian 2/1/10

      My husband and I absolutely loved your radio program this morning. You were so interesting that it whetted our appetite to hear more form you . We would love to attend your seminar next week . J & K . C 2/14/10

      Lawrence, many thanks for your newsy emails. Have just returned to Perth from another fantastic ten days at Emerald. Hopefully Yanthi will find me one to purchase!  Best regards. Mr. D. L. National Sales & Marketing Mgr, Heiniger Australia. Heiniger Australia 2010/2/15

      BALI  TOURISM NEWS

      14% drop in hotel prices in 2009, back to 2003 rates
      Wednesday, 3 March 2010

      According to the 2009 Hotel Price Index, hotels around the world saw their prices drop by an average of 14% compared to the year before, rates which hadn't been seen since 2003. MORE

      Bali venue hosts Food, Hotel and Tourism exhibition

       The Bali International Convention Centre is set to host a major exhibition of the island's hotel and tourism services.

      A forthcoming event in Bali is set to put the spotlight on the island's hospitality and leisure industry. MORE

      Minister names Bali Museum Island

      KLUNGKUNG: Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik named Bali as the Museum Island on Saturday during the launch of Visit Museum Year 2010 at the Nyoman Gunarsa Museum in Klungkung. MORE

      Indonesia to host world geothermal congress in April

      BALI, Indonesia, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Indonesia will host the World Geothermal Congress in Nusa Dua of Indonesia's Bali province on April 25-30, a statement said here on Friday. MORE

      Bali venue hosts food, hotel and tourism exhibition

      The 2010 Food, Hotel and Tourism exhibition runs from Thursday March 11th to Saturday March 13th at the Bali International Convention Centre (BICC) in Nusa Dua. MORE

      BALI   ECONOMIC  NEWS

      Bali electricity supply back to normal

      DENPASAR: The state-owned electricity company PT PLN confirmed Tuesday there would not be any further blackouts in Bali following the technical disturbance occurring at Gilimanuk electricity power plant in the last few days. MORE

      Editorial: Rebuilding the trust

      Bali has again served as a silent witness in the tumultuous fight against climate change last week. But whether Bali will be able to prove itself as the only place where world leaders from the rich and poor nations are eventually able to reach a tremendous agreement to stop the devastation of the environment remains a very big question.  Perhaps many  will describe it as very unlikely. MORE

      WORLD  ECONOMIC NEWS

      Canada Afternoon: C$ Up Sharply After Strong 4Q GDP Data

      TORONTO (Dow Jones)--The Canadian dollar ended sharply higher Monday after receiving a distinct boost in morning trading from unexpectedly strong growth data for the fourth quarter. MORE

      February Inflation Contained in Indonesia: Analysts

      Annual inflation probably rose in February, but remained manageable and would likely not force the central bank to raise interest rates sooner than expected, analysts said. MORE

      Australia's Economy Surges Back To Life In 4Q

      SYDNEY (Dow Jones)--Australia's economy grew at its fastest pace in almost two years in the fourth quarter of 2009, confirming its place as one of the strongest growing countries globally and ramping up pressure on the government to rein in economic stimulus at a faster clip.
      MORE

      BALI  SPORTS  NEWS

      BIWA Annual Charity Tennis Tournament
      Bali International Women's Association (BIWA)

      This event is aimed to raise funds for Scholarship of underprivileged children, woman's health and education in Bali.
      10 - 13 March 2010, at NIKKO BALI RESORT & SPA (3 indoor tennis hard courts) with BALI TENNIS ACADEMY from 5.00 pm onwards. MORE

      Keep Bali Clean & Green

      21 Environmentally Friendly Home Improvement Ideas

      Making home improvements not only beautifies your house but also adds to it's value. However as homeowners become more environmentally conscious they look for ways to improve their homes and make them as "green" as possible. Here is a list of 21 home improvement tips for your home. MORE

      BALI  TWEETS

      The following are quotes from Bali tourists this past week on Twitter.

      You may follow my Bali News & Views daily tweets click this link

      "Bali you're hot and beautiful. I can't get enough of you http://tweetphoto.com/12671069"

      i want to go to bali, after looking at @SugarandMilk 's holiday photos (•~??•

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 0623612840

      Email me at:
      news@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.