2009-9-31- Bali News & Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      2009-9-31- Bali News & Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2009-9-31- Bali News & Views

      BALI  NEWS & VIEWS

      Sept 31st. 2009

      Over 24,000 readers worldwide.

             Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary.

      Testimonial 9/2/2009

      Just to say a big thankyou to you and all the staff (especially Santhi) for a wonderful 4 weeks at Emerald villas.

       It has been the best holiday we have ever had and the Villa was just so comfortable and luxurious. We hopefully will come back next year with our friends.

      In the mean time may you all stay safe and well, Balinese people are so lovely and welcoming.  We have learnt a lot from you all. Thankyou again,

      from   Mr. B and A.C

      BALI TOURIST VIEWS

      Domestic visitors flood Bali during `Lebaran'

      Bali has been flooded with domestic visitors during the Idul Fitri holiday, locally known as Lebaran, as travelers from Surabaya, Malang, Yogyakarta and Jakarta flocked to the island's renowned tourist attractions. MORE

      Bali's restaurants among Asia's top 10

      Bali has two entries in the list of Asia's top 10 restaurants in an international fine food guide released Wednesday, confirming the island's reputation as a top tourism spot offering excellent dining experiences. MORE

      Asia's Top 10 Restaurants

      Bali has two entries in the list of Asia's top 10 restaurants in an international fine food guide released Wednesday, confirming the island's reputation as a top tourism spot offering excellent dining experiences. MORE

      Bracing For Bali

      Four more of the 30 International tournaments that determine w
      ho will qualify for the Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions were played in September, and only three are left. MORE

      Indonesia quake toll could hit "thousands"-official

      The quake that struck the Indonesia island of Sumatra could number in the "thousands", a health ministry official said on Thursday. MORE

      Record Tourism - Time to Buy Bali Real Estate

      Free Jakarta and Bali Seminars

       Bali: July 2009 arrivals were 22.7% ahead of the same month last yr. January - July 2009 arrivals rose 11.87%.

      One of Bali's leading realtors and developers PT. B.A.L.I. notes Bali real estate demand is directly proportional to tourist arrivals setting the stage for another large increase in villa and land prices now that recession is over.

      100% Track Record:  PT. B.A.L.I. was the first realtor to predict the Bali boom 7 yrs ago.

      You can gain knowledge of Bali real estate from their company president at a series of complimentary seminars held in Jakarta this week and Bali next week.

      Hear which Bali properties have the most profit potential from the experts.

      Review luxury villas starting at only $159,000 that are projected to earn 15 % to 20 % per year. Discover Bali investments starting at $29,500.

      Preview new beachfront estates starting at $149,000.

      Review legal methods for foreigners to obtain Bali properties.

      Free Jakarta Seminars:

      Jakarta Le Meriden Hotel:   Thurs. Oct 8th. 6.30 - 7.30 pm. Alternately Sat. Oct 10th 10.30 - 11.30 am.

       Free Bali Seminar:

      Sanur, Wed. Oct.14th. 6.30 - 7.30 pm. Attendance is by reservation only. Call 62-361-284069, or SMS +628123814014. Or Email seminars@... information above is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

      China Celebrates 60th Anniversary of Communist Revolution

      China Celebrates 60th Anniversary of Communist Revolution

      The year 2009 marks the 60th anniversary of the Communist takeover of China. Preparations for a parade on Oct. 1 that is to be a display of China's growing political and military strength have consumed the country's top leadership. MORE

      Worlds Oldest Travel Club Skal celebrates diversity

      Skal International Asia has marked World Tourism Day (27 September) across the region. 'Celebrating diversity' is this year's World Tourism Day theme and coincides with Skal International President Hulya Aslantas' presidential theme 'Bridging the Cultures'. MORE

      Oakley Pro Junior Global Challenge

      Field of 18 Top Juniors to Vie for the Richest Prize Purse in Junior Surfing

      Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 29 September, 2009 : - - Foothill Ranch -- Four wildcards have been announced for the second annual Oakley Pro Junior Global Challenge in Bali, Indonesia, October 7-17,
      For more information log onto oakleyprojunior.com

      Bracing For Bali

      Four more of the 30 International tournaments that determine who will qualify for the Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions were played in September, and only three are left. MORE

      Indonesia quake toll could hit "thousands"-official

      JAKARTA, Oct 1 (Reuters) - The death toll in a quake that struck the Indonesia island of Sumatra could number in the "thousands", a health ministry official said on Thursday.

      Rustam Pakaya, the head of the health ministry's disaster centre, made the forecast to Reuters at Jakarta's Halim airport. MORE

      Bali allocates Rp 8 billion to organic farming

      The 49-year-old Jero Leni was spreading chemical fertilizer on his 2,150-square-meter rice field in Kerobokan area in Badung regency, having inherited the paddy fields from his parents. MORE

      Julia Roberts is still filming in rural India, preparations are on in Bali

      Although Oscar winner Julia Roberts is still filming in rural India, preparations are on in Bali island of Indonesia for the final leg of the shooting for the film version of the best-selling memoir "Eat, Pray, Love." MORE

      Number of foreign tourists drops 14.1% in Thailand

      Number of foreign tourists drops 14.1% in Thailand By Reinhard Hohler, Chiang Mai (26.09.2009) MORE

      Bali's Last Major Resort

      Bali's Last Major Resort
      US$100 Million 900 Resort Now Being Build at Pecatu Development in South Bali. MORE

      Only 86 days until Xmas. as it appears Bali will be sold out.

      Better book your Bali Luxury Villa  with pool now starting at $ 149.00  http://www.baliluxuryvillarentals.com

      BALI  TWITTER NEWS

      The following comments are made on the Bali Twitter Page this week form happy Bali Tourists.

      In the last six months, 4 of the 8 people at my work have holidayed in Bali. This calls for a celebration! By holidaying, in Bali!!

      RE: cheap as chips: Bali is cheap as dirt, comfortable, and has all the modern crap you'd miss after months in .

      BALI  PHILOSOPHY

      "Why is it by the time I get to the age where I should have some respect the current younger generation has no respect for anyone"

      Lawrence Bellefontaine

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 62-361-284069

      Email me at:
      news@...
      Visit my website at: