2009-9-4-Bali News & Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      2009-9-4-Bali News & Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2009-9-4-Bali News & Views

      BALI  NEWS & VIEWS

      Sept 4th. 2009

      Over 23,000 readers worldwide.

             Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary.

      Testimonail 9/2/ Bali Luxury Villas

      Just to say a big thankyou to you and all the staff (especially Santhi) for a wonderful 4 weeks at Emerald villas.

       It has been the best holiday we have ever had and the Villa was just so comfortable and luxurious.

       We hopefully will come back next year with our friends.

       In the mean time may you all stay safe and well, Balinese people are so lovely and welcoming.  We have learnt a lot from you all. Mr. B. & Mrs A. C.

      To our Muslim Friends Relatives and Associates.

       We wish  a very Happy Month Long Celebrations of  Ramadan. We ask all Indonesian Muslims to make extra effort to assist in the arrest of all extremist associated with terrorists.

      BALI TOURIST VIEWS

      Skal International world president Hulya Aslantas visits Bali to honor the largest Skal club in southeast Asia

      August 29, 2009 in Travel Related
      (Forimmediaterelease.net) BALI (eTN) - SKAL International president Hulya Aslantas visited Bali to honor Bali's 150-member SKAL club as the largest club in southeast Asia. MORE
      Foreign Tourists Stay Longer in Bali

      DENPASAR, KOMPAS.com - Foreign tourists who came to Bali last June spent an average of 3.54 days on the island, according to the local  statistics office. MORE

      Channing Tatum  Jenna Dewan's honeymoon

      Some couples say their vows - and others also choose to get them tattooed on a part of their body.
      Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, who starred together in Step Up and tied the knot on July 11 in Malibu, got matching skin art to celebrate their nuptials. MORE

      Death toll rises in Indonesia quake

      At least 46 people have died and thousands of people have been forced into emergency shelters after a powerful earthquake struck off the coast of Indonesia's Java island, rescue officials say. MORE

      BALI  SPORTS NEWS
       "The Drifter" wins Best Film in the 2009 Ombak Bali International Surf Film Festival

      Saturday August 22 during the jury of International Surf Film Festival Ombak Bali 2009 selected the new Taylor Steele film 'the Drifter' as best surf film 2009 out of the ten films which were in competition. MORE

      BALI  GOVERNMENT NEWS

      Denpasar launches program to clean rivers

      Starting this September, the Denpasar administration will implement a community-based program in an attempt to clean the capital's flood-prone and garbage-filled rivers. MORE

      LETTER TO THE EDITOR:

      Congratulations to the authorities for trying something new, like paying locals to clean up their stretch of rivers.

      Sadly it is not only rivers that need cleaning. MORE

      Police blame alleged human error for Bali sea accident

      A preliminary police investigation found that the latest mishap in transportation, involving a ship that capsized off Badung Strait in Bali, was allegedly caused by human error.

      The Wednesday sea accident left nine passengers dead and two others missing, said rescuers and officials. MORE

      BALI'S COMPETITORS REAL ESTATE MARKETS

      Florida suffers 'dramatic' loss in population

      Hollywood was one of the cities that best exemplified Florida's "anything goes" attitude over years of growth. But now it is shrinking. MORE

      BC Home Sales Brightest Light in Economy
      BCREA Forecast Update - Third Quarter 2009

      Vancouver, BC - August 27, 2009. The British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) released its Forecast Update for the third quarter of 2009 today. MORE

      For more news on Bali receive our free weekly Bali News & Views Newsletter. http://www.baliagents.com/Bali-news.htm

      Send your email address to news@...

      If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to reply.
      Thank you very much.
      Cheers,
      Lawrence B. M. Bellefontaine,
      DIRECTOR, PRESIDENT, PT. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL

      BALI  TWITTER NEWS

      The following comments are made on the Bali Twitter Page this week form happy Bali Tourists.

      "BBali was so much fun! ???????????????????! What a fantastic month august is!

      "Bali was great! Surfing and diving! Singapore was ok, Hong Kong too expensive... India of course was fun :)"

      "Wow! R u in Bali now? RT @mariaagnesh: morning view took my breath away. have a lovely day :)"

      "in pure paradise in Bali... I seriously doubt anyone comes here and doesn't want to give it all up and stay for good....."

      "planning is sooo fun! hehehe. i cant wait to land my feet in bali again, and i mean it! =)"

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 62-361-284069

      Email me at:
      news@...
      Visit my website at: