2009-7-3-Bali-News-Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      2009-7-3-Bali-News-Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2009-7-3-Bali-News-Views

      Bali News & Views

      July 3rd.. 2009

      Over 23,000 readers worldwide.

             Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary.

      BALI EDITOR NEWS

      To My fellow Canadians Everywhere we wish you a very Happy Canada Day .

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wi
      ki/Canada_Day

      To All our American Readers-Happy Fourth Of July

      2009 Will be fine.

      The first half of 2009 is over.

      Most are happy to see it end as it has been brutal and stressful for most business people and investors around the world.

      Yesterday one of my clients introduced me to a few of his Australian friends. He complemented me by stating "Lawrence has a good track record on the markets". He was referring to my recommendations I make in my weekly newsletters. He then asked for current recommendations.

      "Lawrence has a good track record on the markets"

      2009 Predictions Very Accurate:

      I'm happy to say that my predictions for the first half of 2009 have been very accurate.

      I began the year with a slogan "2009 would be fine" certainly in contrast with the dire predictions of a world wide depression that were circulating at the time. MORE

      Stock Markets have Good First Half.

       % Change

      Jan-01

      Jul-01

      Stock Indices

      Aust 200

      4%

      3743

      3881

      Japan Nikkei

      14%

      8716

      9926

      German Dax

      -1%

      4884

      4814

      D.J.I.A.

      0%

      8448

      8448

      S& P 500

      2%

      902

      918

      Hang Seng China

      28%

      14418

      18391

      U.S.D. Index

      -4%

      83.54

      80.54

      Commodities

      OIL

      25%

      56.16

      70.15

      GOLD

      6%

      879

      929

      PAL

      19%

      210

      250

      The financial markets have traditionally been leading indicators of the economy. They are in agreement that the economy is recovering in the first half. The S&P 500 stock index increased 2% and the biggest winners including China increased over 28% in the first half of this year. MORE

      Predictions for Second Half 2009:

      So should you consider purchasing stocks at this point? Frankly I really hate buying after recent increases from 24% to 48%. I would rather wait for a serious correction of 40% to 60 % of the prior move and then purchase with confidence rather than try to get in on something that may be too late. MORE

      U.S.D . Continues to Fall:

      The one prediction that continues to be very accurate is that of the downfall of the U.S.D. At the beginning the year I said "the US dollar will sell off dramatically this year" MORE

      Remminbi Future King:

      I sat down recently with one of my clients who is one of the most influential businessmen in Asia. He told me that his company (one of the top 4 in the world) is predicting that the Chinese Renminbi will be floated in the near future and actively traded. When this does occur it should rise dramatically.  MORE

      Indonesia Next Economic Tiger:

      You will notice in my portfolio that I am holding a large amount of Indonesian rupiah. Most I bought in the last few weeks at 10,400 to 1 USD.

      I believe that the IDR will be very strong for the near future and may reach 9,000 to 9,500. MORE

      Historically Economic Power shifted East To West:

      I have an economic theory that I have developed over the years.

      When you look at history it is interesting to note that economic power has always shifted from east to west.

      It all  started with China and its powerful dynasties which at the time controlled most of the  known world and then moved on to the Middle East and Turkey to Rome  then to Germany and France then England . MORE

      Bali Real Estate Real Winner:

      You will notice that over half of my net worth is invested in Bali real estate in the form of Villas, Office buildings and Beachfront land.

      The one prediction that I have had 100% accuracy on the last eight years is that is Bali real estate is a real winner.

      While prices in the rest of the world collapsed the last two years Bali real estate went sideways

      After a slow start for the first half things are picking up dramatically. In fact just today I sold my first beachfront land in some time.  MORE

      BALI TOURISM NEWS

      Bali' Monthly Skal Meeting:

      If you are associated with the travel industry you are welcome to join us at the Monthly SKAL luncheon Friday July 3rd, at the Sanur Beach Hotel.

      There will be approximately 100 of Bali's top travel industry leaders and a fabulous meal.

      Contact me direct at 284069 or 8123814014  to attend.

      Cheers, lawrence Bellefontaine

      Destination Spotlight: The Beauty of Bali

      It's the sight of some of the world's greatest adventures. It's the place where dramatic landscape meets paradise. It's the island where Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of "Eat, Pray Love," found love. The distant destination of Bali evokes a certain mystique to the traveler, but anyone who travels here will leave with something memorable. MORE

      New Free Shuttle Service:

      There is a new free shuttle service for tourists form central Sanur to downtown Denpasar Matahari Department store and  - Museum provided by Bali Tourism Office of Denpasar - Bali

      Tell: 0361 234-696 MORE

      January-April Arrivals slightly up:

      The Central Statistics Agency recorded a slight increase of 1.53% in foreign tourist arrivals between January and April this year compared to 2008, largely the result of more tourists visiting the resort island of Bali.  MORE

       EU to lift ban  four airlines by July: Minister:

      Foreign Affairs Minister Hassan Wirajuda has said the European Union would lift its ban against four airlines from Indonesia by next month thanks to the airlines' improvements, the Jakarta Post reported on 22 June. MORE

      BALI GOVERNMENT NEWS

      Presidential Elections campaigns favour Ads, Talk Shows and Market Visits:

      On Wednesday, 8 July Indonesians will go to the polls to elect the next team of President and Vice President to be Indonesia's leaders for the next 5 years. MORE

      BALI REAL ESTATE NEWS

      New Joint Ownership Program  © Bali Luxury Villas

      Own your own © Bali Luxury Villa Starting at $19,900.

      We have been often called the pioneers of © Bali Luxury Villas

      Eight years ago we were one of the first to develop, sell and manage © Bali Luxury Villas.

      In fact we coined and have  copyrighted the name © Bali Luxury Villas

      Once again we take a leader ship role in launching  Bali's first Bali Luxury Villa Joint Ownership Program. MORE

      BALI SPORTS NEWS

      Road to Bali Shifts to Grass

      June 25, 2009 Average rating: 5 stars MORE

      McKenzie unbeatable at Bali triathlon:

      Defending champion Luke McKenzie of Australia retained his title Sunday by winning the men's category of the 3rd Bali International Triathlon in Jimbaran, Badung. MORE

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 62-361-284069

      Email me at:
      news@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.