2008-12-1-Bali News & Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 8:01 PM
      2008-12-1-Bali News & Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2008-12-1-Bali News & Views

      BALI NEWS & VIEWS

             Dec 1st. 2008

      Over 20,000 readers worldwide.

      Save a tree do not print this newsletter unless necessary

      "I do appreciate receiving your news letters which are very informative" . MS. M. N. Australia 2008/8/23

      "May I say I think your newsletter is great". Mr.  P. 2008/10/

      World Events Effect Bali Tourism & Real Estate:

      The last 10 days since my last newsletter have been filled with market influencing economic and political news.

      Living at the Ritz -Not:

      While the Bali Ritz Carlton has given notice that it will longer exist after the first quarter of next year. The Jakarta Ritz Carlton's are going strong with up to 100 % occupancies recently.

      From my fabulous suite at the gorgeous  Ritz Carlton In Jakarta I watched the tragedy unfold in Mumbai.

      It was close to my heart as I had stayed at the Oberoi Trident twice in the last few years with the Indonesian Tourism Bureau and had cocktails at the famous Taj Hotel. I have walked in the corridors where terrorists were mowing down tourists and staff without bias. MORE

      Thailand on the verge of Anarchy.

      Unfortunately while Mumbai's troubles seem to have peeked another Asian country is on the verge of total Chaos. MORE

      Economic News good for Bali:

      Last week saw the largest  increase in the average world stock market indexes since it has been recorded. The  12% broke all previous records since 1970 . The S&P500 Index also rose 12 % . MORE

      Bali Super sale - Discounts 25%

      The Indonesian Rupiah drop of almost 25% against the US dollar in the past months is also good for Bali as many things such as land and restaurants and shopping are sold in Rupiah.

      Tourists traveling to Bali this holiday season are in for a real treat, especially those who get paid in U.S.D. which is up an average of 20% the last few months. MORE

      Buy now before Dollar Goes Down:

      I don't know much about the future but I am 90% sure of the future of the U.S.D. in 2009.

      Almost three years ago I only had a hunch that th U.S.D. was going to fall against most currencies and predicted it in this newsletter. It fell 20% to 30 % against most other western currencies. MORE

      Bali Real Estate Benefits from Strong Dollar:

      We are seeing substantial increases in demand for land and villas recently. One reason is the strong dollar and that Americans are the second highest demand on our real estate web sites. MORE

      BALI REAL ESTATE

      Free Bali Real Estate Seminars:

        Since the beginning of the year investors have lost fortunes on stocks, bonds, commodities and foreign real estate.

        During the same period Bali tourism & real estate has enjoyed record demand.

        One of Bali's leading property experts, Mr. Lawrence Bellefontaine, President of PT. B.A.L.I., has been making radical predictions about Bali and foreign real estate at seminars in Jakarta and Asia for the last six years. MORE

      Paradise Estates

      Just rezoned for residential 11/2008

      This is a great opportunity for you to save 20% to 30% on building your perfect beachfront estate while custom designing your dream home to suit your distinct tastes. MORE

      Waiting for the Bump in the Road

      Bali by the Numbers: Arrivals Remain Strong Through End of October as Island Waits for Fallout from World Economic Crisis.

      (11/21/2008)
      Bali's foreign tourist arrival numbers through the end of October have yet to show any ill effects from a much-feared coming drop in tourist arrivals precipitated by a growing global economic crisis. We're sure it's out there. We're certain it's coming. We're just not sure when. MORE

      2 Million Tourists for 2008 - It's Going to be Close

      Cumulative arrivals through the end of October remain strong at 1,660,023. Those numbers are 20.65% ahead of totals for January-October 2007 (1,375,882).
      MORE

      Changes Urged to Permit Foreign Land Ownership

      Changes Proposed to Allow Foreign Land Ownership. Government Now Scrutinizing Foreign Property Transactions. MORE

      Foreign Ownership of Land to be Allowed

      Winoto told the press that he has received a draft of proposed rules to govern foreign land ownership in Indonesia prepared by REI in the hopes of paving the way for a more liberalized environment for foreign land purchases.
      MORE

      No to 70 Year Lease Periods

      Winoto told Bisnis Indonesia that moves from the real estate sector to secure 70-year lease or ownership periods for foreigners will be difficult to grant. Such a change would not only require a change in the current rules, but such a move has already been rejected by the Indonesian Constitutional Court.
      MORE

      President asks for new policies for Bali

      by Asia Pulse
      Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has asked the Bali provincial administration to formulate new policies to facilitate investment in the province, Bali Governor Made Mangku Pastika said here on Friday. MORE

      BALI SOCIAL EVENTS

      Christmas Three Weeks Away:

      Ladies it is time to think about arranging your families Christmas diner in Bali.

      We highly recommend you order your turkeys now as word is there may be a shortage. MORE

      BALI LUXURY VILLA SPECIALS

      Free Home Made Christmas Dinner:

      Haven't made your plans for Christmas yet ?

      Why not treat yourself and your family to a first class villa at a Bali Luxury Villa and receive a free Christmas diner for two. MORE

      This is the most beautiful villa I have ever stayed in. It was Beautiful perfectly cleaned and very relaxing. All staff were friendly

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 62-361-284069

      Email me at:
      news@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.
    • Pt. B.A.L.I.