2008-9-4-Bali News & Views

  • Pt. B.A.L.I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 3:43 AM
      2008-9-4-Bali News & Views
      Click HERE if you are having trouble viewing the card
      (Viewable for up to 90 days from receipt)
      Click HERE to be removed from this email list

         2008-9-4-Bali News & Views

      Bali News & Views

      Sept 4th.

      2008

      Bali close to everything - including skiing:

       Editors Note:

      One of the questions I am often asked by those investigating Bali as a retirement possibility is "what's there to do in Bali".

      My answer is "what is there you can't do in Bali".

      With some of the finest restaurants in the world, major sports including excellent low cost golf courses and every water sport imaginable it is hard to conceive anything that is missing. MORE

      Donovan to release comeback album

      Former 'Neighbours' star Jason Donovan is to release his first album in 15 years.

      Inspired by music from the late 1950s and early 1960s, 'Let It Be Me' will be released in November.

      Donovan married his long-time girlfriend and the mother of his two children, Angela Malloch, in a ceremony in Bali in June. MORE

      The Expansion of Bali's Benoa Port as a Cruise Terminal
      US$543 million Deal with Korean Consortium will Double Port Size and Create 5-Star Accommodation Complex at Benoa Harbor.

      (8/24/2008) NusaBali reports that Bali's Benoa Port will soon be enlarged to cover an area of 80 hectares by dredging shallow areas of the harbor currently inaccessible to shipping. MORE

      Anti-Aging -

      By Doctor Michael Elstein- Sydney- Australia

       I am constantly fascinated by the power of nutrients.

      Take zinc for an example.  This nutrient has the power to help manage depression, boost your immune system, shore up your antioxidant defences, improve your energy, augment your memory, slow down the ageing process and even prevent cancer.  MORE

      SEC ORDER ON SHORTING US FINANCIAL STOCKS HAS EXPIRED

      The US Securities and Exchange Commission order issued 15 July on naked short selling in the securities of financial institutions expired 11:59 p.m. MORE

      Pt. B.A.L.I.
      Pt. BALI AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLES INTERNATIONAL
      Office: 62-361-284069

      Email me at:
      news@...
      Visit my website at:
      http://www.ptbalirealestate.com

      The following is how I obtained your email address:
      You gave me your email address.