re[13]

  • Carol Negron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006

      What had she said yesterday? in 1825 What's the difference? "I warn you, Paul.

      Annie stood watching them go, the rifle held in one hand, and then she came slowly back into the house. He was just doing them on his own, hoping to sell them. The gray side of the Royal had begun to turn black. He looked back down at Annie's book. She rolled over, struggling to her knees. It might have just been one of those things which happened, but he later came to suspect she had nearly killed him with an accidental overdose. Her hands snapped open, hooked shut into solid rocklike fists, then snapped open again. pretty much.