4609YOU HAVE WON OUR 2014 ANNIVERSARY AWARD, CONGRATULATION !

  • "Western Union Award United Kingdom"
    Jul 19 11:21 AM
      Dear Sir / Madam,

      For 156 years, Western Union has been connecting people. At Western Union, there's so much more than money you're sending. Every sender and receiver is important to us. To celebrate our 156th anniversary, we're rewarding some of our customers and other lucky e-mail owners which you are one of them with prizes of USD860, 000.00 (Eight Hundred And Sixty thousand United States Dollars).

      Because you sent money on-line, from an agent location or received money through Western Union, you've been selected.
       However, you are required to forward the following information for immediate payment of your USD860, 000.00

      1.) Bank Name:
      2.) Beneficiary:
      3.) Account Number:
      4.) Bank Address:
      5.) Swift Code or Routing Number:
      6.) Your Mobile Telephone Number:
      7) Country
      8) Occupation
      9) Age

      You will be contacted by a Western Union in the next 24 hours as soon as you forward your required information and you will receive the USD860, 000.00 prizes immediately from us.
       Save time, send money, earn rewards! Western Union is a service people trust.

      John David Thompson
      Global Operations and Technology,
      Chief Information Officer
      Western Union money Transfer
      E-mail address: ukclaimawardoffice@...

      1st Claim office address: Stewart House 34 Russell Square London WC1B 5DN.United Kingdom

      2nd Claim office address: Office 173 Nelson Mandela Road Brandwag 9301, South Africa
      We endeavor to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Information. We also endeavor to restrict Information access to our employees, agents and representatives that need to know it. Western Union will never disclose your personal or billing information to a third party.