4608Are you a project owner seeking for an investor to finance your project ?

  • The Capital Group
    Jul 11, 2014

      Hello ,

       I'm Dr. Shaw Wagener, Chief Executive Officer at The Capital Group investment company. Are you a project owner seeking for an investor to finance your project in other for you to accomplish your goals?
      Or will you want to be a part of our unique organization as our country representative of The Capital Group? If you are a good consultant or you have  interest and skills contact me via email ( shaw.Wagener@... ) .
      Our group criteria are :
      Waste Treatment Projects,
      Energy Solar Parc
      Oil / Diesel,
      Hotels & Resort Development,
      University / Building,
      Real Estate Projects,
      Wind Power,
      Business Investment Funding,
      Government Housing project, E.T.C.
      Our minimum amount for funding is $5,000,000.00 and our maximum amount is $500,000,000.00 .
      I hope to have a fruitful partnership with you.
      Best Regard
      Dr. Shaw Wagener
      Chief Executive Officer
      The Capital Group.