4605PATRICIA KNEWL wants you to see this property

  • PropertyGuru.com.sg
    Jul 4, 2014
      Email From PropertyGuru

      PATRICIA KNEWL wants you to see this property from PropertyGuru.com.sg

      Click on the blue property title below to view more details

      For Sale - 8 Holland Avenue (D10)

      S$ 408,000
      635 sqft / 58.99 sqm

      Message from your friend:
      CALVARY GREETINGS,

      I AM MRS PATRICIA KNEWL A BORN AGAIN CHRISTAIN AND A WIDOW,AND I WANT TO DO DONATION OF $5MILLION DOLLARS TO HELP ORPHANS AND WIDOWS,AND CHARITY FOUNDATION IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY AND I ASSUMED THAT YOU CAN HELP AND GET THIS FUND AND USE IT TO MY WISHES TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR COUNTRY,AND I SERIOULY ILLED (CANCER TUMUR OPERATION IN SPAIN PLEASE ALWAYS PUTTING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS DAILY,BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT WILL END ME.

      REPLY BACK TO ME IMMEDAITELY AT THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS(mrspatricia02knewl@...) FOR MORE DETAILS OF THE FUND.

      THANKS YOU,

      MRS PATRICIA KNEWL

      Note: This message has been sent by your friend, PATRICIA KNEWL using PropertyGuru.com.sg 'E-mail Friend' function.

      Best regards,

      PropertyGuru
      Singapore's Leading Property Site

      Copyright © 2014 - PropertyGuru Pte. Ltd. - Privacy Policy   Unsubscribe to Email Service