4595Issuu Newsletter: New Publisher Stats, Windows App and More

  • Issuu
    Jun 6, 2014
      May Newsletter: New Publisher Stats, Windows App and More
      Issuu.com

      Hi, Dwi Yani SM

      A Better Way To Understand Your Readers

      At Issuu our goal is to give you all the tools you need to be a successful publisher. This means more than creating beautiful digital publications. You need to understand how your readers engage with your content. Today we're releasing our new publisher stats dashboard, available at no cost. We hope it will give you a more comprehensive view of your readers' behavior and help you expand your audience. Read More

      Issuu on Windows 8.1

      Designed to deliver an elegant user experience that leverages Windows 8.1 native interactions, the new Issuu Windows app draws readers in and keeps them engaged with the publishers they love. Read More

      Add Links to Your Publication

      See how Macy's Ultimate Registry Guide uses links inside publications to help readers find the best gifts from Macy's. Read More

      Featured Publisher

      Brooklyn Tweed

      Take a moment to learn how Brooklyn Tweed has revitalized interest in knitting as a fine art and is continuing the trend of publishing compelling and original lookbooks. Read More
      Follow us for more helpful hints: Share the news on FacebookShare the news on Twitter Share the news on Pinterest Share the news on Google+ Questions? Check out our help center. Download our apps: Get it on Google Play Get it on the Windows Store

      You're receiving this email because you have an Issuu.com profile.
      If you don't want to receive these emails, unsubscribe at any time.

      © Issuu Inc. 131 Lytton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301

      FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+