Wylo II self Steering

  • Norman Lex Hodgkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      HI I have posted a sketch and a text file on the junkrig 2 overflow files
      for a lightweight pendulum gear to be used in addition to the standard gear.
      This adds considerably to the corrective force available at the trim tab for
      light winds and when motor sailing, and is of course made at minimal cost
      from yet another pushbike.
      Feel free to enquire via this forum if you require further information, I
      cannot get my brain around CAD drawings so it is just a sketch. Also
      included is a sketch of the bike crank bearing in the "standard" gear
      Cheers May and Lex